GUIDE: How to earn lots of rupees FAST without being a supporter.

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Aikar, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Nice guide very helpful, ill use some tips
    killinkinglb likes this.
  2. Maybe...
  3. Now, for the people who care about this, gold and iron are in super high demand as well as wither skulls and beacons. Once you have enought iron for a penestal and enough wither skulls to spawn the wither, sell the rest. They'll be gone VERY quickly.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  4. Yep Wither skeleton skulls are in HIGH demand on smp7 you cant go one day without hearing someone ask.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  5. Way to unnecessarily bump this thread. :rolleyes:
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  6. Oh jeez do i wish a one hour trip equaled 5000r, great post nonetheless!
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  7. Isn't this guide stickied? if so it's okay.
  8. I do this every day... Now I don't have too pay suppliers!
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  9. This should be required reading for everyone coming into the game. There are soooo many people that want something for nothing. That think welfare is part of being in a server and that they can take advantage of everyone. Listen, contrary to popular belief, no one owes you anything. This is a game where we are all supposed to work and build. I am all about helping people out, but I hate beggers. The people that think that just because they don't feel like setting up a store or rationing their money, they think that everybody has to give them free stuff.

I loved the economy lesson, Aikar.
    We3_Nub_, 607 and dresden72 like this.
  10. Why did you bump this... It's been 13 days since the last post...
  11. It's stickied, its meant to be bumped.
  12. A suggestion for people to get a lot of money is to bring a silk touch pick and an enderchest so that you can go far out and put thing in it for more storage, it can get you tons of money. Also use your silk touch on diamonds and once you get a fortune III pick, use it to get tons of diamonds which is a great investment.

Cya around at 1333 Enchantment Shop :D
  13. crabcakes200m means 1535 - not 1333 - (we just change locations) now right next to my Mega Mall 1536 Buy Sell

-puffernugget25
  14. Amy selling shps on smp3?
  15. *claps* Very nice, really it is.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  16. This guide won't have been updated since the introduction of the wasteland. You are correct that you should mine in the wastelands now, not the wild.
  17. I collect "low value" items. I have my reasons. I'm particularly keen on cobble and dirt at the moment. If you find you've accidentally brought these back visit my property on SMP6 and donate them, instead of tossing them into lava. Otherwise, just leave them behind as Aikar advised.
  18. Technically, there are 2 wilds, Frontier Wild and Wastelands Wild.

Wild = another name for Overworld

Frontier/Wastelands are the names of the pair.

/wild is there for legacy purposes since old players used that, but its really meant to be /frontier

So, collect in the WASTELANDS wild :)

But man I remember this thread, but all the info is still true :) ill update to the wastelands bit
    We3_Nub_, 607, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  19. OMG thx so much
  20. Thanks for the tips! I am having a bit trouble when it comes to earn rupees, so thx for the help.