GUIDE: How to earn lots of rupees FAST without being a supporter.

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Aikar, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Excellent advice. I would like to add a few more things that I have found to be helpful.

Know your shop. Know what you offer, whether or not it is currently in stock, what price you sell it for, and where it is located. Then, monitor the chat whenever you are in town. Periodically, players in need of a certain item/block will ask if anyone sells it (Who sells cheap planks, I need lava buckets, etc.). If you can quickly respond with your residence number as well as information on how much you have, how much you sell it for, and where specifically you can find it, you will draw not only that player, but a number of other customers to your store as well. Most likely, these players will not just be idly browsing, but would be there intent on buying something from your store. Thus, by paying careful attention to detail, knowing your shop, and diligently advertising your merchandise, you can significantly increase the number of customers who patronize your shop and raise rupees much more quickly.
    607, Pab10S, Jeanzl2000 and 3 others like this.
  2. +1
  3. This is so helpful :D I will take this advice to heart.
    kevdudeman and marknaaijer like this.
  4. why dont you come back to smp2? we all miss you here...
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  5. Sorry i'm well established on 7 and 7 is my primary server as a mod :p
    607 and We3_Nub_ like this.
  6. Followed my own similar version of this until I burned my shop down. Made 17k in less than a week. It's possible fellas.
  7. weell how much did ur shop cost?
  8. well smp2 never has a moderator nowadays... is there like a super hidden section in forums for a request for a rent-a-mod? XD
  9. Oh my shop
    It took up my whole res and was like a mall it cost anywhere from 10-30k can't quite remember.
  10. I'm starting a shop now.
  11. Any decent sell shops on SMP 9? So far all my rupees are from chopping wood and selling it to Herbrin, lol.
  12. great advise!
  13. also there are lots of great shops on smp2
    Steven7485 likes this.
  14. 4029 on smp2 is open, but due to piston lag the door isnt functional right now but its still open. good prices, but i havent stocket it quite yet and its still expanding but weve got good prices
  15. heh since when did this thread turn into "Advertise on a sticky".
  16. Now there's one :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I want to do all of this, I just cant find a shop design :mad:
  18. WOOT WOOT!
  19. "Mini Leo's" - No offence, but that sounds like a kind of fast-food restaraunt xD
  20. This was very help full Thank you so much!!