Goodbye Minecraft.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DemonThunder345, Jan 29, 2015.

1. If there was trillions of games already made, the video games industry would have had a third crash a long time ago and never recovered :p
    607 likes this.
  2. Sometimes you do need a break from minecraft. But I would argue that there are infinite things you could build and do on minecraft. Especially on the Empire. There are 10 different servers to explore and build on. Even if you are a millionaire, there is still plenty of promos to collect, people to meet, residences to build, outposts to make, and so much more. :)

All that being said, I hope you find the happiness you desire wherever you look. If you decide to come back, we will all be here. Happy spending and good fortune!

-MrBigBux
  3. I made a random video of things to do in minecraft :I
  4. Ah. Very cool and very funny. That house with the villagers in it doh. :p I love to do that too :D
  5. Yeah ill be making more videos like that, this is the link to my channel if you want to watch my other retarded videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQM4afGjhFpcxnBrOHaALA
    (If you subscribe ill give ya 1k just for fun :D)
  6. It does sometimes...
  7. I mean, it isn't fun to you, apparently. I kind of feel like older players were just jabbed at a little by that statement. We all don't have the same viewpoint

But anyways, do you intend to frequently use the forums still?
    607 and flamingpotato42 like this.