[GIVEAWAY] TheFroon's 1000th Day AMA & Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheFroon, Dec 11, 2017.

1. I would make a chemistry pun but all the good ones argon.
    TheFroon and Smooshed_Santa like this.
  2. You listed memes as an option, I give you memes

Also, congrats ^ ^
    TheFroon likes this.
  3. Bump! Only 5 days left!

A different shade of purple today hehe
    607 and 586 like this.
  4. A funny thing from Blizz hunting: I kill a Blizz, but as I'm 67% through the first Blizz, a second spawns, so I kill the first, and I look behind me, there's the second one!
    TheFroon likes this.
  5. Bump! 4 days left
  6. TheFroon likes this.
  7. Hold on, enter me, I have got a screenshot OTW
  8. An hour left to enter!
    586 and Theomglover like this.
  9. Once, my family went on vacation to Myrtle Beach many years ago. My younger brother hadn't stayed at a very nice hotel before and our room was on the second floor of the hotel. It had a great view of the beach and pools that were just below us. He was so excited to go check out the view. When we opened the door to the room he charged in at full speed right to the balcony. Somehow not realizing that there was a glass sliding door there and that it was closed. xD So he ran straight into it with a loud thud and dropped backwards to the floor. He didn't move at first. We thought he was out cold. But then he started moving and rubbing his head. Surprisingly he was okay and the glass door didn't even crack. Was still the funniest thing that ever happened during that trip and I definitely didn't forget it.

I hope this was an enjoyable little read and qualifies. :p
    586 likes this.
  10. Where is the screenie?
  11. Bump! 20 mins left to enter!

:rolleyes:
    586 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  12. Time flies when you read forums for 20 minutes

*waits for results*
    *refreshing page every few seconds*
    *is falling asleep*
    *hopes froon posts soon*
    Theomglover and 586 like this.
  13. And the giveaway is over! Thanks to everyone who participated. All your jokes, memes, stories and pictures were hilarious. :D

Results will be posted tomorrow! Sorry for keeping you up hehe
    607 and q1zx like this.
  14. lol forgot to upload, but on the games server, chickenner made a pig and boat pile, the beast moving all around. Then he made a boat with a bat, and chicken and i rode in the sky
  15. the funniest thing ive ever done is i spent a whole hour building a obsidian wither fight room and the wither just destroys it and one hit
  16. Silly chickeneer

Edit: OH MAN I GOT NINJA’D