[GIVEAWAY] TheFroon's 1000th Day AMA & Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheFroon, Dec 11, 2017.

1. TheFroon's 1000th Day AMA & Giveaway! (PROMOS)

Hey everyone! As you can see, today is my 1000th day on EMC. To celebrate I decide to host my first giveaway on EMC. The giveaway will end on December 25th (Christmas!) January 7, 2018 and the winners will be chosen and announced on the 26th 8th with a random number generator. This is also an AMA, so feel free to ask me whatever you would like.

How to Enter:

Tell (or show) me a funny thing you've seen on EMC. It can be a chat conversation, build, or anything else! If you can't think of anything, just tell me a funny story from your real life, or even a joke, meme, etc. No need to choose a number, as I will use the number of your submission post instead.

*Warning: If you win and you do not pick up your prize or respond
    to this thread within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn.

Prizes:

And now for what you've all been waiting for! There will be three prize bundles, each with a different theme. The themes are Under the Sea, Love, and Happy Holidays!
    I won't tell you the contents of the bundles (because what would be the fun in that?) but I will hint that they include a variety of promos such as a Cupid's bow and a Candy Cane Sword! there will also be plenty of other promos and items for you to enjoy.

Good Luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
    luckycordel, mjnoe70 and 607 like this.
  2. 607 and Smooshed_Santa like this.
  3. I actually cannot see it, as your profile says you joined March 24th of 2016. :p
    A funny thing... can it be a kind of sad thing? :p We once had a new player, who was spelling out vulgar and obscene words on his residence, using dirt. It was interesting to decipher his writing. :rolleyes: We got a staff member involved, who asked him to stop. I don't quite remember what happened then, but it was surely a bit strange. I believe the new player said it was his brother that did it, not him. We had a confusing conversation, but the player wasn't very believable. And yet I believe he didn't get banned, in the end... not yet, at least. :p
    TheFroon likes this.
  4. Here's something funny. It lasted an hour and a half.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, and congratulations on the milestone!
    loj, TheFroon and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  5. Heres the best I can find. Also thank you for doing this. Also happy 1000 day!:)

6. Theomglover, AlexC__ and 607 like this.
  7. Thanks for this giveaway and I remember back in my old days on here I somehow got my own head and threw it on the ground and nest thing I saw a wither skeleton picked it up and wore it :p

luckycordel, TheFroon and 607 like this.
  8. WitherSkele007. :)
    luckycordel, TheFroon and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. Only 7 days left to enter!
  10. Only 4 days left to enter! (The rules were changed a bit, so as to make it easier for anyone to enter.)
  11. Here's a few moments I've found truly funny regarding some of the staff.

So, at about around 2am EMC time (it must have been or I'm just delusional) aikar came onto SMP7 In vanish and attacked the /town spawn with parrots. Saw a few people die there but never got a screenshot haha.

The other day there wasn't many players on SMP7 when there's usually at least 10 when I'm online, so I thought there must have been an event of some sorts occurring, so I checked /staff and saw john kid I believe it was in the /games town lobby, so I headed over there in hopes that there was a staff hosted event going on. As I joined, a few people kept asking whoever was in vanish to get out of it bc they could see them picking up their arrows. After a few times of that, a player (who I'm assuming was just nicknamed) with a red nametag and the username "dirtyhacker" spoke and said "who says it's staff in vanish?" Thought that was really funny bc after, everyone spammed the chat ahhahaha.
    607 and TheFroon like this.
  12. Boop! Only 3 days left to enter!
    586 likes this.
  13. Hahaha came across this chat as I got back from the end. EvilToade came in vanish and...

Hope you don't mind me posting another reply!
    TheFroon likes this.
  14. Bump! Since there are only 7 entries so far, I will be extending the giveaway for another 2 weeks. It will end on January 7, 2018. Get your entries in! :D
  15. Maybe advertise the thread in-game as well.
    Bump it more often too.
  16. Bump! Thanks for the advice 586 :)
    586 likes this.