{Giveaway} of millions - Tails of Dragons - Celebrating my time on EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Jun 22, 2022.

?

Do you like Dragons?

Poll closed Jul 22, 2022.
Yes! 23 vote(s) 82.1%
no. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
so-so 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Arrrrrrr! 3 vote(s) 10.7%
  1. So It is that time once again, albeit a little late, but seen as I am celebrating various things (over 2000 days, 3000 votes, 6 years, 2 years as moderator, recently my birthday, a dragon egg, and so on and so forth) It is high time I do a new giveaway... and Dragons it Be!

"A dragon is a reptile-like legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures worldwide. Beliefs about dragons vary considerably through regions, but dragons in western cultures since the High Middle Ages have often been depicted as winged, horned, four-legged, and capable of breathing fire. Dragons in eastern cultures are usually depicted as wingless, four-legged, serpentine creatures with above-average intelligence. Commonalities between dragons' traits are often a hybridization of feline, avian, and reptilian features."

So tell us YOUR dragon story, using a written book ingame for display at the archives. Your battles here, or in other games, your stories, your thoughts, your favourite types, your persona, whatever comes to mind...

There will be 2 methods of winning prizes... My Moderator Head along with a Permanent Derelict Protection and other goodies will go to the Judges Choice (myself being the judge) of the *greatest story (obviously my favourite)...

And next- all books will be put into random draws: for various shulkers of promos and valuables, rupees, and so forth, including: Krysyy's Dancing Boots, Aikars head, Helm of Anaetiem, Explosive arrows, Empire waffles, stretchy pants, Raaynn Boots (hmm...) Lucky Bows and Clovers, and so on.... (will add as items occur to me)

*No Alts Please. 1 entry per player. (2 copies)

Go on then, give us your best stories.......!!!!

EVENT IS OPEN UNTIL JULY 25th 2022.

Entry Requirements: Written book- stories of Dragons! (2 copies).
    Option: MAIL to Raaynn or submit at the tower mailbox 12022
    NO Alts pleaseā€¦.
    Entry Deadline: July 25th, 2022
    Prize Location: smp6 /v 12022

See you after the 25th :)

Raaynn's Pet Dragon

2. Tolkien, of course, is correct.. what tale would be complete or worth reading without a dragon or two? :love: :<3:
    This sounds like so much fun and sorry to have missed your birfday.. happy belated .. I'm sure you had a lovely time of it. =D Annnd :eek: on all the rest.
    I do hope the stories will be made public so we can all benefit from reading more with dragons because well.. dragons. =D
  3. You got to love the folklore of the dragons!

I bet Krysyy would approve. :p
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. Ahhh, finally the book contest arrives :)
    Raaynn and VoidDistortion like this.
  5. And Bump
  6. Entry has been submitted. Don't expect much, but hey I tried.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. "Sometimes the best of things happen quite unexpectedly."
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  8. Will be submitting mine tonight.
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. Well now this is something I am really interested in. Going to have to think on what I want to write. Dragons are awesome though and I do love how different they are in different parts of the world.
    Raaynn likes this.
  10. Bump! Don't forget to submit your work, prizes prizes prizes....
  11. I love dragons! Let's go!
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. 1st time I saw this. Hope I have enough time with my schedule :D AWESOME IDEA! Love it!
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. Finally got the books done. "You've Got Mail."
    Raaynn likes this.
  14. I need to remember to do this!!! Ahh! Hope we get a bunch of good dragon stories!
    UltiPig and Raaynn like this.
  15. In our Midst, a tale of suspense and a glimpse into the power of dragons - submitted. Hope you enjoy!
    Raaynn and DrasLeona247 like this.
  16. I dropped mine in the mailbox yesterday. :D
    Raaynn and Tuqueque like this.
  17. Bump... Just 10 days left..
  18. Just this week remaining! Make an entry, as prizes are guaranteed for all entrants!

Entries to date: daanhu, cyberazaz101, dreacon78, Torian42, enigmaspirit.
    DrasLeona247 and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  19. A certain scaly someone only just poked me about this tonight... Wonder if my pen has any ink left in it.
  20. I'm sure you do, old friend. I've been writing of dragons like a madman. I may do a poem or haiku about them today. Who knows what the Muses have in store? :D
    KatydidBuild likes this.