[Giveaway] Nominate a deserving player

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jun 17, 2016.

1. I nominate 607 :D
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. Yay
  3. I'd like to nominate the following people
    • SkeleTin007
    • AverageWalrus
    • Uber_Corq
    • iCrazyEvestar
    • Qkazoochan
    • DH32
    • FlareonInAction
    • calvinchy
    • ArmaniBerry
    • Dr_Chocolate
    • ww2fan168
    • SSRCcorp
    • Chicken_Kid
    • Carconductor
    • Chespinlover77
    • Skyward_Blue
    • friendypig
    • SoundlessVoice
    • ShyguytheGamer1
    • kytula
    • Samsimx
    • Guill
    • spaceduncan123
    • Damitchel1985
    • charlie_boi
    • WardleDaBoss
    • Shadow_Dcord
    • Oheyykid
    • ESSELEM
    • HelloKittyRo
    • 72volt
    • Lil_Spartan_Cat
    • TheBassman22
    • Adderwolf71
    These are all the people currently registered as members of Underhelm, and people I greatly appreciate for their work to keep the settlement alive, even in my absense.
  4. Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I still have two more Elytra to give away.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  5. I nominate MoeMacZap and MrsWishes :)
  6. I nominate SSRCmegamall for his compassion towards all SMP2. You can always trust SSRC when it comes to making your day better. He will take you on a tour all through the streets of SMP2.

I nominate Sheller because he is a great player of SMP2. He has us SMP2ers back and will always continue to be a great player
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  7. I nominate Khixan! :D :)
  8. and SirTah! :D :)
  9. i nomin8 ShelLuser cuz he makes walls of text that remind me of our lord and savior donald trump
  10. I wish to nominate a few people, that many may not have met before. These are some of the kindest, deserving people that I think should receive a prize for their kindness and all of the hard work that they have put in into the Empire for others.

PetuniaFigTree is one of the kindest, most respectful players on the Empire. She is not only a good leader, but she is also so helpful when it comes to doing anything! Petunia is also extremely supportive of ideas that she things that should be implemented into the Empire. Not only is she kind, respectful and supportive, Petunia is smart when it comes to rupee spending, or when to do something or when to not. I definitely shall nominate her!

ChespinLover77 is a very kind and welcoming player on the Empire. Her company, Shop Ko., is a thriving company that loves to do things for the community. They do public builds and love to build big builds that the Empire can definitely be recognized for. Not only that, she loves to welcome anybody that wishes to be part if her outpost to it!

Shavingfoam owns one of the most successful malls on the entire Empire! This businessman isn't just a money-making machine, but he helps out anybody that needs it. He'll help new players that need help, no matter if it's setting up a shop, or claiming a new residence! He's another deserving nomination!
  11. I nominate a lot of people :p
    • Khixan (She's kind, friendly, and very smart)
    • ShelLuser (Great friend, amazing EMCer)
    • AynamiKun (Funny)
    • Kytula (Funny, smart, amazing)
    • BlinkyBinky (Great friend, knowledge)
    • xHaro_Der (Knows a lot, helps)
    • BearInATux (Best brother ever)
    • CDJS (Amazing builder, great friend)
    • Alia_Bear (Great friend, fun)
    • Krysyy (Amazing admin, amzing, fun, helpful, kind)
    • Aikar (Amazing admin, great developer, kind, helpful, inspiring)
  12. TomvanWijnen, fellow LTT member :p
    SirGem, AyanamiKun and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. ===================================================================
    The fourth pair of Flying Wings has been given away to ShelLuser for his recognition by his peers.
    He has been mailed the Flying Wings and a signed book

Congrats!
    ===================================================================
    Kytula, AyanamiKun and SirTah like this.
  14. =======================================================================
    The fifth pair of Flying Wings has been given away to AverageWalrus for his recognition by his peers.
    He has been mailed the Flying Wings and a signed book

Congrats!
    =======================================================================
  15. Thanks to everyone who nominated players. There were a ton of deserving players and in the end I picked the five that had the most nominations.

Keep supporting the EMC community!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. I was gonna nominate my Best Aussie friend Baradar! *Cough* Baradar if you are reading this, New Zealand will be Australia in Rugby!
  17. So... yesterday I was on my residence (storage) when Aya noticed something on the forums which she obviously quickly relayed to me :p I checked my /mail and what do you know? What the heck?!

screenshot after a massive fun party :)

Thanks a bunch guys! w00t, w00t, I got myself a pair of wings now :) So I took them to the best place possible to see if I had it what it takes to use these...

How hard could it be, right? Well, yeah... somewhat kind of really hard :p

I'm sure you should land on your feet, not with your head banging into the wall :D

Thanks a bunch you guys, I really appreciate & like this!! :)
    Patr1cV, Kytula, SirTah and 1 other person like this.