[giveaway] Ask Katy Questions part 2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KatydidBuild, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Favorite is chocolate, with bit of chocolate in it. But good chocolate and not the cheap, sweet light grey stuff. Usually goes under a name like Death by Chocolate or Fudge Swirl or similar.
    I also like a vanilla with a fudgey-type layer swirled through it.

Unfortunately, the lactaid type brands don't do those. So I get the vanilla and top it with dark hot cocoa mix powder and a few chocolate chips or maybe some chocolate syrup. Give it a little mix and it's heaven.
    tamraaa likes this.
  2. the important question: pineapple, does it go on pizza?

o.(o)
  3. My next question is, when can I expect to receive my invitation to this outpost
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  4. pineapple does go on pizza. very well in fact.
    I have very few toppings that I refuse on pizza. Anchovies are a personal dislike, but you go ahead if you want them.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  5. Why not? I like the idea of starting somewhere fresh. Cant be on smp7 or smp4 and I prefer not smp8. Other than that I accept suggestions.
  6. 4, and we'll force bring Progryck along
    Progryck and KatydidBuild like this.
  7. question: did you miss my previous post? :p
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  8. Do you play any other games besides Minecraft? :)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. question: did you draw this art (i mean avatar art) by yourself or someone draw for you?
  10. The 🐊 is green. And is forgiven for chasing everyone because you threatened to make him turn orange if he didn't.
    Since you are astride the beast with the tail, you can reach the tail firstest... Unless this is an insect eating crocodile ?!? And then I might make it to the tail first (ewww) because I cannot run forever, the wings get tired y'know.

No. I was gonna look for an apprapro gif, but that didn't happen.
    SkeleTin007 and Allicanto like this.
  11. Dreamyfeather has requested this just ahead of you. And Dreamy can read.... You missed a 4 there Dras.
  12. I enjoyed Civilization up to Civ4 (I think) and EmpireEarth was maybe better in some ways.
    Found a DOS version of original SimCity and was over the moon (played in a browser)
    Have a copy of OregonTrail that I love to be vexxed by, there are a few fact errors and code errors that I routinely bump into and they make me repeat my efforts and play again.
    Of course we have the beloved Disney PixieHollow that stupid heads in charge just deleted from the online platform. They should have offered a PC disc/Xbox for sale and made money off it.

I have this firm belief that you do not shoot at other humans or practice shooting at them for fun. I have used a gun on a target and that is serious business. But this having zombie targets for fun ... Goes against my beliefs. As such when we started video games with the kiddos, Minecraft caused quite the discussion in the household. Zombie games had not been allowed. So I decided to dive into the Demo game to participate in my son's argument that this game was ok.
    The game passed, eventually... And here we are.

The fighting is still not my favorite part of the game. But Emc let's me do that my way.

Now the lava..... We hate the lava and the Void. I have died in the void twice.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  13. When I said I had never had one, another player offered to draw me one. Red_of_Life has some talented hands!
    W1therRex likes this.
  14. Also Katy: first wandering trader head
  15. "it was an accident. he got in the way of my sword."
    -official story, sticking to it.
  16. If you could pick one block to have an infinite supply of, which block would it be?
  17. What would be your dream car to drive / have?
  18. And here is the new thread, in case you missed this one 😉
  19. Clay or Bone blocks.
    They are both so versatile and make so many other things - probably one of those. Toss up which one.

Assumes this is a Minecraft game play question and not an Emc question, cause economy ...
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  20. A Newer, efficient model that's reliable! Past that, I am not into cars except for their function as a travel device.