[giveaway] Ask Katy Questions part 2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KatydidBuild, Nov 7, 2021.

1. For an unknown reason, several people complained that they missed my official AMA or didn't understand it as a brand new player. So are gonna try this again...

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-m-a-w-prizes-for-3rd-year-on-emc.85158/

Ask Me Anything [AMA] with Prizes.

Greetings EMC. It is the time of year where I sometimes ponder what have I done in my time here on EMC and then I decide to go mining or exploring :p cause that is what it is all about here. I joined this server in October 2018 and fell in love with it.

As is the custom with an AMA you may ask any question of Katy that your little heart desires to ask her, just as the name implies. The title does not say "Katy answers any question" so.... yeah.

I rarely change my skin, however this fall has been more unusual and interesting than normal. So I am trying a ruby dress, inspired by a fall maple leaf wrap I saw once on a fairy. Which is a complete turn-around from my favorite 💚 gown.

For the prizes: I will go make exactly the number of heads as there are winners herein. Ask me a question (or more) that I choose to answer and you can have a RubyKaty head. Simple. One note, the letters 'bruh' do not create a word, and therefore, will invalidate any question. (Means no win head if you try that not-a-word crappity on me, capiche?)

Begin:

'
    '
    '
    [edit]
    None of the last 5 head:oops:(fact check, edit) 3 head winners will receive a RubyKaty head. They will have to make one of y'all a pricey offer.

[further clarification]
    anyone who asks a valid question is a winner in this instance. that is the number of heads I will make.
    And an end date seems to have been forgotten. How about (US) Thanksgiving Sunday. Sometime that day I will go spend some time at a head farm for y'all.

[last edit]
    EfficiencyV and AncientTower like this.
  2. Crappity! More questions to ask

Hmmmm

What did you eat for breakfast today

Also where did you see this fairy
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. Love the ask a question threads. I might make a new one here too. Haven’t done one for a year I think.

I love to eat candy and in fact I’m snacking on some right now as I type this out.

President Eisenhower is the clue to the candy I’m currently indulging upon.

I’d love to know if you can make the connection.

Question: What’s your go to snack for movies and your go to snack for road trips?
  4. i dont want a prize, however i must ask. What did Katy build?
  5. What is the largest amount of r you have ever had?
  6. How much coal ore have you sold?

How many people have bought coal ore from you?
  7. when an elephant is chasing you, and a mouse is chasing the elephant, and a cat is chasing the mouse, and a dog is chasing the cat, and a crocodile is chasing the dog, and i'm sitting on the crocodile, and we all are on a whales back.
    What color would the crocodile be i'm sitting on?
    And who would get to the tail first? o.(o)
  8. I've always meant to ask - is your username based on the book What Katy Did? Or is is a reference to katydid insects or both or something else entirely?
  9. Hello, I want to ask a few questions too:
    1. What melody do you whistle the most, if you whistle at all?
    2. Cereal then milk or milk then cereal?
    3. Do you cut your pizzas in squares or triangles?
  10. You are full of questions. Doubt you ever run out :D

breakfast was hot cocoa and the last fun size snickers from Halloween candy.

the fairy. Probably Pinterest. We enjoy the Disney Fairies in our house and when there are a few pins saved here and there over the years, Pinterest tends to feed that board with more of them. Sometimes they look like Coloring pages or even Tattoos. Cant say for sure about the one in my head. Lets just say it was Pixie Hollow inspired.
  11. Ike Eisenhower's wife had a fudge recipe that added nuts and ... mini marshmallows i think. Was a bit of a celebrity thing with the favorite recipes in the newspaper according to my Grandmother (back when she was teaching me to cook) Apparently there were arguments over who really started what recipes and when. Scandalous.

I do not enjoy eating licorice and certainly would not get it at the theatre. Waste of good candy coating.
    Dark chocolate covered coconut if i have my way. If I get it at the theater? m&ms probably, as those are candy coated deliciousness.
    AncientTower likes this.

12. *big breath*
    Whatever Katydid builds is a Katydid Build and if Katy did Build it then it was Katy that did Build it.

Historically speaking, Katy first ever built a dirt hut with a door. ;) Just like everyone else who opens the game and tries survival.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  13. short answer is 2 million or thereabouts. During a FireFloor jewelking accidentally paid me a million rupees to jump. It was supposed to be 1k as i recall. Pretty sure I have a screen shot for it where he was getting nervous about me sending some of that back. Told him to hold his horses, I just wanted the screen shots. If I can find it, I will include it.

You are gonna make me do homework? I would have to go ask that wonderful EMC-Shopkeeper to tell me that. Now there are 2 things to find...
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  14. Was not aware of any book. From my profile:
    Katy Did Build.
    Anything I make is a Katydid Build.
    Katydid is the name of an insect (Midwest origin for colloquial reference to the cicada, but there is also a green insect with that same name) that can be annoying or soothing, if you like the sound of summer.
    That pretty much sums me up ;)

I believe there was a mass hatch of a cicada batch when I was 8 years old, I think that is when Grandma gave me the nickname katydid.
    Merek_Shadower and LindenNZ like this.
  15. 1. I can whistle, but whistling is only sometimes and not usually a tune. I do hum music that I have listened to.

2. cereal then milk, like all civilized society should do. I do not always use milk. Grew up using orange juice on granola.
    It has only been the recent years where I get some type of milk , as cows milk was the only choice when I was young and I didn't tolerate it.

3. pizza is cut in triangles. squares is for fudge. cheese bread is in triangles or strips depending on the dough rollout (or who made it)
    GingarPup likes this.
  16. If you were making a sandwich right now, what would you put on it? (I'm hungry...) :D
    KatydidBuild and UltiPig like this.
  17. Wrap with lettuce, pulled chicken, a little Cesar, and Parmesan.
    UltiPig and MoreMoople like this.
  18. I participated last ama but I have another question XD

What is something you have done in EMC you accomplished?
  19. What is your fav ice cream?
    UltiPig likes this.
  20. I am very proud of the Recycling Center. All those things get to go somewhere where someone needs them, instead of just sitting in a storage chest. There are still some tweaks that need done to the redstone to keep it happy. And we have 2 spots prepped for concrete converter stations that still need built. And looking at adding a flower farm or 3.

Getting a little antsy and thinking it's time for an Outpost somewhere, still waiting for empires update.
    I like Terra forming. Guess it's time to go look for a spot.

And this time dear skeletin, You get a head 😉
    Merek_Shadower and SkeleTin007 like this.