[giveaway] 5 MILLION RUPEES!!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by samsimx, May 31, 2017.

1. Do you spend a lot of time watching memes?
    samsimx, AncientTower and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Happy 5 years, and here's to another 5!

Why did you choose the name "samsimx"?
  3. Hi, whats your favourite game?
  4. Hi samsimx

Never really got to meet you personally but I think I remember watching a video of you using an ore buster on some netherrack and then throwing it into lava. Always think of that when I see your name and it makes me laugh :p
  5. I remember when you were just a string bean on the green team. By that time I was a hardened veteran of about 3 months. Of course I showed you all there was to know, but I think you picked up on it just fine.
    I know you have an undying love for birds. I respect a man like that. We need more avid bird lovers.
  6. hi i remember you do you remember me? im sure we have had lots o run ins but im currently blaking so im not sure hmmmmmm but hi hi and hi
  7. I'm just saying hi! And thank you for the times that you have done nice staffy things to help me out! I really appreciate you and the rest of staff for all you do!
  8. One of my earliest memories of Sam is a simple one from before he was a mod. I made a lot of preparations and spent a bunch of rupees on mob arena gear and lost to him anyway.
  9. Hello! Congrats on 5 years.

Will update this post with my first interaction with you once I'm on a computer and not my phone.
    samsimx and Tuqueque like this.
  10. Thanks for all the replies I'll read and answer when I get home from work!

Also forgot to add an ending time :p

This will end on June 14 @ 11:59 PM EST
    AncientTower and Tuqueque like this.
  11. Ah, hey!
    I've got to say, I was kind of disappointed when you were elected president of EMC... :p I do appreciate your presence nowadays, though! :)
  12. Well, that's an easy one, two three...

1. Oddly yours is one of the first staff names I recall even though I never really ran into you on server (being on 6), but for some reason I kept running into it in auctions, and I guess in my quest for promos. The suddenly at some point I acquired your head, I think the first staff head I got, AND I got it with a signature (which sparked my interest in book collecting too!) So yes, very memorable for me at least...

2. Always like to know, what is your favorite music (and groups)?

3. Hi

There ya are, 3 for 3 :)

and also, so now are you a wanna-be-edgelord-twerp post-teenager?
  13. I remember you from being the person that bids on what seems like most of the auctions. And tends to win a lot of them with very large bids.

My question is, how did you get so many rupees?
  14. Is snoke plagueis?
  15. Congrats Samsimx to one of the awesome mods on here I am so happy that you reached this milestone! ;)

My favorite moment when I was around you is when we got to trade heads with each other, but not just that because I love to hang out with one of the awesome mods here and you make each and all of the smps awesome as it is along with Eviltoade and I will never forget your awesomeness. ;)

And on a side note what was your first ever build on EMC?
  16. So I'm to new to know you in game but I can say my memory of you is in auctions seeing someone come flying in with a bid "way higher" than any so far and most of the time ends up being the winning bid. This has happened on both auctions I've sold and ones I've been bidding in...

I'm going to ask a question as well as with your story you really didn't say what your EMC intentions for the near future are... so is this a give away as leaving or just because you are sharing what you've gathered over time? Hopefully the later, always hate to lose a long term active player and staff member.
  17. 1) I remember talking to you when you became mod again and asking for your head and you out of the blue just gave it to me :p
    2)Do you like eggs?
    3)Hai :3
  18. Hi :D
    You bought eggs for a ridiculous price; I still cry to this day ;-;
  19. Heya, SamSimx, Has it been 5 years alreadey? *does /p* oh, I see mine is in 81 days :p
    annyways,

As you said, you also host a giveaway 3 years ago, still 'got the book :)
    I also still remember you once had a skin making competition, and how sad I was I didn't win, I mean, Those days I thought I was the best of the world in everything (I still do, but nobody needs to know that)
    i don't really have a question to ask, so, why did you think I've got a question for you?
  20. first of all a big congratz on this achievement :D
    and tho i didn't know you that wel, not even sure you would remember me
    i do have some good memories about you :)

i remember something a long time ago, over 3 years would be my best guess
    i was kinda new still then and you were already known
    now i don't remember why but i really wanted your head
    one day you were gonna do a build on an smp7 (spawn res, not sure) and you needed resources
    and depending on how much people donated you got different stuff
    i donated just enough to get that head of yours and was really happy
    i still have it, and will keep it forever :p

ooh and i also have this :p