Girl help. :/

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hmmm. More advice. Oh! Keep clean and don't smell bad. Something about nails, blah blah more hygiene. Yeah.
    IamSaj likes this.
  2. Make to leave BEFORE her, but slow your self then just infront of her drop your books on the floor, with any luck she will stop to help you pick them up, make direct eye contact as you both stand up, thank her and then its your golden chance, strike up a chat, ask if she wants to hang out later ect..
    Gap542 likes this.
  3. From Experience Don't stall and don't go telling anyone at school because they will just ruin it for you.
  4. ?
  5. Find things she likes you know like, Candy and flowers, videogames, sports. You could get her something and leave her a note in/on it or give it to her in person?
  6. Thanks for all the help guys!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  7. Dude don't get him in the friendzone!
    Get here directly but not by ''Becoming friends'' won't help!
  8. I'm a little late,

Does she like Tomatoes and/or Pigs?
    jkjkjk182 and roblikescake like this.
  9. after that soccer game have a conversation then ask if she wants to go to the movies with a group of friends or something first dates are always awkward so having multiple people there makes it less awkward.

just saying I had a gf for 3 years I didn't even like her. never pulled a move or anything just FYI I was in 6-8th grade I was too young for gf anyways lol
  10. Theif, I way to get a girl is not steal her personal items, the worst she could do is say no.
  11. im just so glad ive never been in this position.... i hope my nice 7th grade life with freinds shall stay...
  12. Well, I'm a busy bee so I'm going to post this and pray that no one else has said it;

DO NOT say it online, girls hate it, it makes you look like a scared cat.

You say she wanted to be single - give her a month or two to be single then you will have gained the courage to ask/tell her you like her. If you really "love" her, you can be patient with her.

If she says no, be cool. I heard somewhere that if you find another girl to be with for a few months, she will see you in a whole new light. Make sure to treat this girl nicely.

A bit harsh, but it works just don't be a jerk. :)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  13. I asked her out today, she said she wasn't ready to have a boyfriend because of her recent break-up but she said yes whenever she gets over her break up. :D
  14. That's mah boy!
  15. Nice!
  16. Nice! Umm...how did you ask her out?
  17. You can't love, You don't know the meaning of love.

You're still a boy. It's only hormones and the need of reproduction.
  18. I'm a boy, and I'm incapable of that "love" too.
  19. IN