Girl help. :/

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Sep 5, 2012.

1. IDEA: Trust your instincts. Do what you feel is right. Don't listen to us.
  2. I don't really care anyway... It's not like I'm thinking, "I wish I had a girlfriend'. I'm thinking, "What's the big deal? You've all failed about 4 times! You should probably rethink what your doing".
  3. well then your post is a contradiction my good sir
    penfoldex likes this.
  4. Anyone who says getting a BF/GF is easy has never been in a lasting relationship.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  5. who said it was easy?
  6. Lots of guys.
  7. I feel your pain... The only reason I really went "out" with girls is to get my parents off my back. Now I just chill and realize how empty my life is....
    P.S. this image is meant towards me not you
    foreveralone.png
  8. Why is everyone feeling sorry for me? Stop. It's getting really annoying.
  9. Sounds like someone is treating her pretty bad. She actually would prefer to be single than with that person.

She's still in love, because she still wants to try. I don't know all the details, but my guess is that's not going to work out for her very well. Which puts her in a fairly stable position of continuing to try at a failing relationship.

You are, however, definitely considered a friend to her. If she considered you anything more, she wouldn't be talking to you while dating. At the moment, being single as she is, is the perfect time to make a move.

Be careful though. Do not ask for a date, do not ask if she wants to be your girlfriend, do not ask if she finds you attractive. Simply ask if she wants to hang out and talk, because you know she's going through a lot. Do your best to help her, and you should soon be able to dig into exactly what's happening. Let her know "You shouldn't be treated that way." and "I wouldn't put up with that." but never directly suggest she leave or anything. If you have previous relationships, you can mention specific similar circumstances and it's especially great if you left past relationships.

The key is, she has to realize on her own, the relationship isn't working. She then has to realize she enjoys hanging out with you and talking. Once you reach that stage, back off and let her come to you. She has your number. Just be patient. If she hasn't messaged you in over a week, you can try a simple message that doesn't demand any response of something like "Hey I was just thinking of you and how we used to .... Hope you're doing well."

Others may suggest being more forward, and you can do that as well. It's just that, down the road, you'll need to spend more work to maintain that relationship. And relationships do take a fair amount of work, so don't put yourself in a position where you're being taken advantage of.
  10. well i meant girls that all it takes is a little flirting and there all over you in college there are tons. it amazes me how they even made it to college seeing as how all they do is go around "experimenting" with everyone.
  11. i wasn't feeling sorry just lending some advice
  12. ONCE AGAIN, in the words of NigaHiga you are not forever alone. Calling yourself forever alone just DRIVES people away from you.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  13. Nigahiga.... Seriously.....
  14. It all comes across as, "Ah man, so sad you don't have a girlfriend". When I say I'm incapable of love, I mean it quite literally. I can definitely become someones friend, but don't expect me to love anyone. I think a girlfriend would just complicate everything.
  15. Would you prefer Ryan Higa.
  16. i know some people who are like that all they do is focus on work and school. whatever you want to do with your life do it im not telling you to go out dating everyone just keep an open mind.
  17. come on guys this thread is getting off topic if your not wanting advice or giving some then don't post.
  18. Is that a no to Ryan Higa. There is no pleasing you.
  19. So, PIG, take my advice.

I had this problem for about 4 years.

I started liking a girl when I was 8 years old, nothing serious, just a little crush.

Over time, you talk, progress slowly.

Just be yourself, and when the time comes, some sort of school dance or whatever, ask.

If that doesn't happen, just take her to a local Ice Cream Parlor.

Right now, me and that girl occasionally go for Ice Cream and to restaraunts close by, in walking distance.

TL;DR Progress, and then just ask, man :)