Girl help. :/

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I've been her friend for about 3 months now.
  2. I wouldn't listen to them just be yourself man don't pressure her because that will likely ruin it for you just be up front with her that you like her and would want to be more than friends don't try to hide behind something that isn't you
  3. Some days we both would say hi in the hallways and hug, but that hasn't happened In a while, maybe I could give her a hug once a I see her.
  4. No, what i mean is like hang out with her, text her often, and thhat kind of stuff...seems to work in the movies :p
  5. Whatever you feel is right
  6. Not to be mean but Friend Zoned
  7. well movies aren't really that true there made like that to keep you entertained and they keep out all the trouble and drama that comes with a school relationship.
    SecretAznEks and bucky291 like this.
  8. Well, I will try to help you as much as I can. Just don't make the same mistake I did and wait until it was too late to say it to her in person.

Give her a week or two, but don't keep putting it aside, for her to cool off from her recent break-up. When ready, take a few deep breaths before approaching. When you get to her, let her know how you feel, how you would like to be more than friends. If she has stuff like Facebook, Twitter or Tumbler, make sure to look over it and see what she likes.

Remember not to rush, take your time and try to keep both yourself and her in a comfortable atmosphere when you talk about this.

In the event you end up getting yourself friendzoned and want to try explaining it to her online, send her this video to help you along:
  9. I might be incapable of love, but I've learned that the movies tactics never work. As for advice, I don't know, just be nice, hang out with her more? I still don't see why everyone my age acts like a girlfriend/boyfriend is like finding the freaking Holy Grail. It's fun to watch these couples squirm and collapse under their structurally unstable foundations...
  10. O: At least you see her for five minutes, I've been trying to see my girlfriend for awhile but I cant (funny thing is we are right across the hall from each other). On the 11th it will be a year since we've been together :) I hope you get together with her too! :)

EDIT: I still survive, though. We skype often :)
  11. Let me tell you this, be as ninja as possible. If you want the straight up truth from her, take her aside from her friends and then have a serious talk. Say I've been thinking about you lately, and I wanted to know, have you been thinking about me? And thus if she gets into long thought mode then *ding you have your answer, your are liked. Then if you got the good answer proceed to, hold her hand. In doing so you seal the bond of Girlfriend Boyfriend-izme. And congrats! Your off the market and can no longer check any girls out! This has worked for me since I was in grade 8 to grade 13. And also be cool, calm, and collective. Now, go forth fellow bro!
  12. I remember in college all of my friends going for these "easy" to get girls and would laugh when they broke up a week later I actually refrained myself from dating them and instead went after a girl who wouldn't just date anyone I went after a girl who had self-respect and spent nearly two years edging my way farther and farther out of the friend zone until one day I felt like it was the time to ask her out now we've been dating for one and a half years and plan on marring her one day but that is not in the near future maybe when in two or three years I will ask her to marry me, but until then I'm happy where I'mat.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  13. You broke The Friend Zone? Thats Like Bedrock
  14. Note how i said took me two years
  15. O: Sqigglyjeff I thought your name had a "u" after the "q" in your
    name.... *mindblown*
  16. Well done Sir
  17. I'm just saying, I don't exactly see the point in dating. In my school, I guess every girl is "easy". I'm not going to date someone who I quite frankly don't care about. I don't see any real respectable girls in my school. It's getting to the point my parents are sorta encouraging me to date. But like I said, I am incapable of love, it seems.
  18. seems everyone makes that assumption only a few actually spell it right in giveaway's and others just call me jeff
  19. it just means you haven't met that one girl who shares your interests don't worry my friend she's out there you just have to stir the pot a few times
  20. lol okay... sorry for my random post :p