Ghasts Going Too Far?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jrlizard, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I'll be fixing it tonight guys
    DaJaKoe, margaritte, pat2011 and 5 others like this.
  2. Yay
  3. Yay, I was right :p
  4. Well done
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. OMG - they're breeding like flies - probably preparing to take over the Empire :eek:
    IamSaj and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. that fly comment makes me think of the nether as the inside of a dead enderdragon
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  7. How this was overlooked in the testing they did I don't know >.<
  8. i tend to not notice ghasts when im in creative mode, maybe the same happened to them?
  9. Just an FYI for everyone - Ghast's need land to spawn on (They don't spawn in mid air)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. But then they fly upwards and take up those air blocks and let more spawn.
  11. Different areas, different spawn areas, randomNess and sample size. Change this big will never be right on first attempt, takes more data from various conditions to get right which is done by sampling many sources from the players.

We did not get this overwhelmed in testing.
  12. i enjoy that there ghast to kill, it is fun. u cant go without fire armor though.
  13. How much you want to bet someone's going to make an account called IcecreamGhast
    oidgod, SoulPunisher and pat2011 like this.
  14. seems like a good time to farm some tears
  15. If you can live.

16. this is to far
  17. IamSaj likes this.
  18. The worst part is when they hit your portal.
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. Yeah, then they start crying. ;)
  20. This is ridiculous, I've lost lots of stuff! I can't make blaze grinders for people, I can't travel in the nether without been blown up. I hope there is like a recovery fund for this, not just 500 rupees but closer to 10k! I've lost a lot because of this. :(