Get your free Ender Crystal!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrColt45, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Around 11th from left, front row. It was down for Senpai_PinkCaker, guess access signs don't auto update. I've changed it.

Bump
    607 likes this.
  2. They should auto update, but I assume you maybe were not able to fill in the whole name (due to length restictions), or you maybe made a typo. It's found now though ;)
  3. No, you can (could) fit the whole name. It'll auto update if you try to place it now with the old name. The only name I had that was to long was xxherpusderpusxx. I don't know what you do when the name is to long actually.

Typically if you have a typo it won't create a sign, unless it actually happens to be someone else's name. Try tmvanwijnen, no sign. If you do tomvanwijnen it'll recognize you and auto cap in the right places.

idk, it's a mystery. Blame Aikar.
    607, TomvanWijnen and NetherSpecter like this.
  4. Seems legit to me.
    MrColt45 likes this.
  5. Hmm, odd, xxherpuswhateverus is the same length in characters as pinkcakerstuff, so they both should fit or not fit. If a name happens to be too long, just leave out the last part that doesn't fit. i believe that gets automatically corrected "inside the sign". ;)

As for the last line, fair enough, that's probably the best ;)
    MrColt45 likes this.
  6. Bump
  7. Can you mail me mine? im in the frontier on smp9...
  8. Bump
  9. I'm lagging so much whilst trying to get my crystal. By any chance could you mail me it?
  10. This post is to remind myself to get the crystal
    MrColt45 likes this.
  11. I am taking a break for a few weeks and will be locking down all my shops/res's just before midnight, EMC time, today. Any crystals not claimed before then will be thrown in the shop when I return.

ty to everyone who participated!
    607 likes this.
  12. Locking at request of OP :)
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.