Get your free Ender Crystal!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrColt45, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would love one please! :0
  2. I'd be extremely grateful if I could have one please! :D
  3. Ever since this green guy joined the new 1.9 server, the Ender Crystals turned him into a meanie. He enjoys the newly found power contained within them, and he only needs one more to rule the end.

Can you make his dream come true and donate a crystal to him?
  4. I must've accidentally applied twice, as there were two chests with 607 on them. I took both 607s, but left OrangeDuck607's. You can take that back if you want, or if you don't mind, I'll take it myself and give it away some time. :)
  5. Reminder to all that have requested one, come pick up your free Ender Crystal!

Everyone above this post has one waiting for them in their own access chest on the rooftop of The Hoard @ 18721. There is a tp in shop (where you can see my End loot!) or do 18721@top.

You may still request a crystal if you haven't done so already over the next week or so, but I may not get to them immediately.

I've been tearing up the Waste End and growing a stupid amount of Beetroot this past week, but I've been delinquent in building a Chorus Flower/Fruit farm so if you're doing that you can always come sell some to me at The Hoard :D
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Pab10S like this.
  6. Thank you for doing this and I would like one :cool:
  7. Thank's this helps the community a lot and I would like one please, Thanks
  8. Much Appreciated you doing this for normal people like us! (Who don't have Money) Could i possibly get an Ender Crystal? Kinda a neat thing :D
    607 likes this.
  9. Just picked mine up, thanks a lot! :D
    607 likes this.
  10. Reminder to all that have requested one, come pick up your free Ender Crystal...please! :)

Everyone above this post has one waiting for them in their own access chest on the rooftop of The Hoard @ 18721. There is a tp in shop (where you can see my End loot!) or do 18721@top.

You may still request a crystal if you haven't done so already, but I may not get to them immediately. I will stop taking requests as of Midnight EMC time on Sunday, June 12th.
    607 likes this.
  11. may i request one please. Thank you :)
  12. I am no longer taking requests for a free Ender Crystal. Everyone above this post has one waiting for them in their own access chest on the rooftop of The Hoard @ 18721. There is a tp in shop or do 18721@top.

Please be sure to come by this weekend if you requested one and have not picked it up (the majority of you!).

I am taking a break for a few weeks beginning 24 June and will be locking down all my shops/res's at that time. Any crystals not claimed before then will be thrown in the shop when I return.

ty! :)
    607 likes this.
  13. I have a singular DC of them (60 of them, fits in every slot of a DC, but doesn't contain stacks) heh XD
  14. Bump
  15. Bump
  16. Got mine ^_^ thanks so much!
  17. I want ooooooonneeeee sign me up!
    Edit: oops didn't realize this thread was closed xD
  18. Looking for mine but I can't find it >.<
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.