get me through some sad boi hours

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MrAdazahi, May 11, 2018.

1. great song We3 =]
    oi.. hit enter before I intended. lol

as for the thread .. I can just go along with most of the things said here .. just keep making those friendships and there's nothing wrong with liking a friend .. isn't that half the reason you're friends in the first place? You enjoy hanging out and doing things with that friend or friends? You'll never know until you take the risk to reach out or take the hand offered in friendship. Heartache can be a good though sometimes very painful experience but hopefully you learn from that and move on. <3
    haastregt, 607, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  2. This thread is about to have some clean-up. Advanced warning.

Edit: Clean-up completed. Please keep in mind there are players of all ages on here, and the topics that were brought up were NOT EMC family friendly. (sorry 607, but we still draw a line somewhere).

Keep things about relationships in general, not the other stuff please, alluded to or otherwise.
    607, SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  3. Point taken, my apologies and as mentioned elsewhere this won't happen again.

(edit): I also took the liberty of a small clean up myself (my last message).
    607, We3_MPO and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  4. Thanks for the cleanup! I agree that it was drawing the line to some extent, and there are people of all ages here, so I try very hard to keep my speeches as family-friendly as possible while still hopefully trying to get the point across in a family-friendly way, and I wish everyone else would do the same (at least in public) (sorry 607 and Adazahi). If people want to discuss further details, they should move it to a PM, and even then there's a limit to what's acceptable that shouldn't be crossed or constantly bordered.
  5. Alright, good to know. :) I knew you would, but I didn't know where, so I try to stay on the safe side. Shell took more of a risk this time around, and I thought it would be fine, but apparently not. ;)
    I really like this. :) The line between liking someone and 'like-liking' someone or however you want to call it seems to be nonexistent, sometimes... Sure, when you feel butterflies, you can assume you're in love, but I've only felt butterflies once in my life, and I think I've been in love more often...
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. Any updates, my friend?
    We3_MPO likes this.