Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Run, Comander, run! *Speed intensifies*:p
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  2. and colorful
    Your_Face__ likes this.
  3. Comic idea! Attack of the rainbow spiders!
    CarFryer and Gaming_Comander like this.
  4. Can i be in one?
  5. ofc! ill add you in the one im making rn
  6. Awesome thanks!!
  7. I'm having trouble interpreting parts 2 and 3 of the bath bomb comic, could you please explain them for me? :)
  8. Ofc! So after Comander covered the entire bathroom with glitter, it led to Your_Face__ having to clean up the mess. After he is done he notices particle effects on top of his head, and it's not just him, it's everyone! This prompts the SS to take him in, presumingly to ban him. Not wanting to get in trouble, Comander runs away, only to be captured by CarFryer. Comander takes off his jacket, revealing another one underneath. After Belac555 caught him, Comander took off his jacket again, revealing a shirt with a Cat wearing a Cowboy Hat, which says Nyee Haw on the top. After escaping, he retreats to the ocean where he is captured by Mr.Socks, who has already removed the particles and is ready to do [redacted] to him
    Your_Face__ likes this.
  9. Okay, I really hadn't understood it, then. xD That might be me, though. :p Thanks!
    Mochoa_Frap and Gaming_Comander like this.
  10. maybe you gotta check your if you have any new comic requests....
    607, Mochoa_Frap and Gaming_Comander like this.
  11. If you are talking about the one you made a while ago, please understand that I received several, several requests, though I believe you are next
    607 likes this.
  12. I know :p I'm sorry to rush you. was just checking :D
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  13. No need to be sorry :)
  14. To ban who? :eek:
  15. Comander, someone has to be punished for those particle effects
  16. Fun fact! Gaming Comander wears 2 jackets and a shirt that has a cat wearing a cowboy hat with the top of it saying Nyee Haw
    Top_Benny and Mochoa_Frap like this.
  17. He might even just not do some requests if they aren't that good :p
  18. I will do all of them eventually, it's just that every now and then I get a stroke of genius
    Mochoa_Frap and 607 like this.
  19. I like this from better! Now that im a pro, I can take over the planet! Also big RIP for CarFryer when Comander bit her arm