Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. it continues
    Sachrock, NickkG, Ryan_A_ and 2 others like this.
  2. "This thread is very old..."

Well, that suits me fine because so is this picture :D

I got tons of Minecraft screenshots which I occasionally clean up in order to keep things manageable. While going over some older stuff I suddenly came across this one and I don't think I ever posted it. Also because (if I remember correctly) I wasn't even aware of this thread at that time.

Context: I got curious about Matheus' residence on SMP2 so decided to visit it. And then I discovered the horrible truth :eek:

I know Matheus left the (senior) staff team but... oh well ;)
  3. the adventure continues in babysitting Rainbowchin

A new side quest appears: giving the new SS their Safety Swords (....after chin reminded me too)
  4. This is what happens when you give RainbowChin all the toys and don't supervise him while he's using them.

5. Elfin hand delivered me a tasty cake out at my dig! <3 Granted he immediately took it away but shh. I took his stone, and he's never getting it back.

EDIT: Also, this

6. more babysitting

7. Me and Gage joking around wit anon!

And then she leaves so i make a joke > : D
    But used her superpowers to read my mind!

:p
  8. Happened about 1/2 hour ago, this is what happens when you say that you have cookies when Baradar just got through bannin' someone...

9. LOL. Reminds me of those people who hear everything.
  10. This was a moment that was makin' this angel think "Just... Why... "

I warned him and then I execute "/report levibartel Spamming the Chat"
    Slvr swings in and mutes him.
    And Then...
  11. Let's keep this thread going =) Old pictures, new pictures anything will do let's see how much dorky stuff we have done!
  12. In my defense, banning people is bad for the soul, cookies help.

Banning people may not be bad for the soul but a good excuse to have cookies.
  13. Shh, Kiku!

Here, look at this picture and ignore the one above:

This was at the MobArena on Games server and it was only a couple hours after release. Elfin decides to turn the walls into lava, and breaks part of the arena in the process. Above is his quick attempt to fix it :p

14. "Q is the best no one is better pls notice me senpai" - chin

15. (this was part of my session at court before I had to walk the plank and get thrown in jarl)

16. When mobs are spawned in the wrong location at Mob Arena.