[FREE] Santa hats for your profile pic/signature!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ItsMeMatheus, Nov 17, 2016.

?

Who would win in a fight?

7 billion sun sized ducks 25 vote(s) 37.9%
13 dun sized sucks wait no 20 vote(s) 30.3%
just give me my santa hat, man... 21 vote(s) 31.8%
  1. I knew I was missing something. Add a hat on my profile Mr. Duck, peas and carrots!
  2. I would like to become a Christmas Wither please!
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  3. I added all of you in the picture #myeditingskillz
  4. I request a hat, o great duck overlord
    ItsMeMatheus, Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  5. so uhm, you think you can make this have a santa hat too?

6. I do apologize. Looking back now, I can see how that would look like I was talking about duck soup =O

My original intention was far less sinister I assure you. I use 'peas and carrots' as a goofy 'please and thank you'. Wrong words at the wrong time here. I won't let it happen again. Thank you very much for the Santa hat =)
  7. * Looks at everyone's snazzy santa hats* :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I mean It's December now so I'm ok with this craze.

Santa me up ducky.
    Wait this means I'm gonna have a flower crown AND a Santa hat wow... It's like spring and winter at the same time on my profile picture
  9. Hey you 2, I know that ItsMeMatheus had to step away from EMC for a bit because of personal/Real Life issues. So, I will take on the load of giving you Christmas Hats!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Huh? I think he's doing this, still.
  11. Aww, that's really nice of you ;;

You might want to wait though, just in case he is actually still doing these :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  12. IDK, I just want to make sure he has the space he needs so he can come back to EMC! He and I go pretty far back....
    Equinox_Boss and DaysInTheDust like this.
  13. He most definitely is doing these still. He just did mine with a one day delay only. So I don't think it's necessary.
  14. yeah, he just did mine yesterday... he's still doing them lolol
    Equinox_Boss and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  15. Ok, if you think so Krysyy!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I think you might have missed yours! It's right here on page 3

I haven't stopped the service! But you can make your own if you wish (can't stop you from doing that lol)
  17. ya know matheus... I kinda figured you'd say that. I haven't had the chance to make any pictures yet (Mid Terms) so, Matheus; work away!
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.