Free Public Stone Farm!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Impaxis, Mar 11, 2016.

?

What do you think about the farm?

Pretty cool! 10 vote(s) 55.6%
Its a bit of a failure.. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I love the idea, but Im not gonna use the farm! 2 vote(s) 11.1%
I love the idea, and Im gonna use the farm! 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I kind of count this as a second vote for smp2? :)
  2. I mean it never hurts to show your talents around the Empire. It's a useful utility that can help create wonderful builds.

That being said i have an alt who's res in empty on smp2 if you needed a place to build. I'd give you full admin status since it would be your creation.
  3. If you want to provide your res for this, Im willing to build one for sure :) If you could pm me some more information. That would be great!
  4. If you want to give me a res from you, I would like to build one if you still want it! If there isnt a residence free, I can unclaim a res on smp6 so I can build one on smp7 :) Let me know!
  5. 14142 SMP7 :)
  6. Update:

Just placed a few anvils, so you can repair your pickaxe if you want!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  7. The stone farm is closed for now, someone griefed all the anvils + a few iron blocks from the beacon.

I will update this thread when its open again.

And all the lava is gone.. argh..
  8. That is just sad. I believe there is a program that tracks who was at a place at certain times. If you know when around it happened, I believe you could find out who and res ban them. ;)
  9. I already discussed this before with staff, and I know that they couldnt do anything if something like this happends. I knew the risk, but yeah. 1 person ruined for the community for now.
  10. I just found out that one of the big generators is destroyed, so I need to re-build it. I hope I can open the res this weekend again. :)
    StoneSky likes this.
  11. Realistically, can't they find out who did it so you can remove perms or is that not a thing?
  12. They can, but I gave the perms for build. So its my own risk cause I gave the perms. And I understand that, but yeah. Im still pretty pissed of right now.
  13. Sounds like we need some new sub flags.........I'll make a suggestion on the forum.
  14. Let me know when your thread is up, Im gonna check it then :)
  15. Just posted it.
  16. UPDATE:

Thanks to the "GRIP supporting you when griefed service" & Stonesky, Im possible being able to open the res again today.
  17. Some good news today. The Stone Farm is open again after repairing the damage! I hope this isnt gonna happen again, but yeah. Lets keep it positive! :D

I hope you guys are enjoying the farm!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Just a little word of advice, if you cover the area in furnaces it will prevent people from breaking most of the blocks. Furnaces require both container and build to break.

I could even donate some furnaces.
    Tigerstar and Tiger991 like this.
  19. That sounds pretty good to be honest. I heard it before, but totally forgot about it.
    Im gonna do that :)

And if you have some spare.. that would be great! :oops:
    WitherDoggie likes this.
  20. Plz plz put one on smp4!

Then I wouldn't need to open my vault every single time! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.