[FOUND] Items near the center wild spawn in SMP 1

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Gibabyte, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Items include:

Gold chest plate
    Iron helmet
    Iron sword
    Diamond axe
    Dirt
    Saplings
    Bow
    2 arrows
    More misc. stuff

If these are your Items, please post on this thread. If they are not yours, don't say they are please.

Items were found in a small man made cave inside a hill with a furnace and crafting table. Items were found at approximately 8:45 AM central time (Milwaukee, WI time). If you live in another time zone, make sure you have the right time. Items despawn 5 miniutes after they are dropped, so it was approximately 5 miniutes before 8:45 AM CT.
    penfoldex, ZBSDKryten, 607 and 4 others like this.
  2. Good job to you for not keeping the items for yourself and making an attempt at finding the owner. :)
    smile3 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. Yes, I always try to find the owner, unless its like a piece of dirt. :p
  4. Oh my oh my, I lost my precious piece of dirt. Please help me find it!
    smile3 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Items will despawn after five minutes if the chunk is loaded so the time you found them doesn't matter, Boozle.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. normaly ill drop a chest store the items and place a sign, i commend you tho

if i did this every time i found a dead players stuff i would be top forum poster lol

everyone give this player a high five !
  7. Okay
  8. high five
  9. wow this guy is nice.. i would only give my mates thier stuff... which more than can be said for EpicBuilderBot :/ evil locked chest and 10k ransom (is it stealing?)!"
  10. Any takers? If like a week goes by, I'll just keep it in my ender chest, where it is now
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  11. if the week goes with no one claiming, could u donate them for my Life Rebuilders Business (upcoming) i would be happy
    And add u a sign on my res for donating
  12. If you really want to know who made the death pile, try using the tool here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/anti-griefing-tool.17155/

The person most recently in that area before you found it is probably who left it there, especially if there are waypoints coming but not going. One caveat is that if they were a Supporter and had map hide on, they won't show up.