[ForumGame] War of Kingdoms!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Success!!! Although it's slightly heavy..... PonyPolis now lines up these barriers outside the castle walls, making a perimeter surrounding the castle.
  2. PonyPolis now starts work on a moat.
  3. Lord Flint apologizes for forgetting this thread. Avalon starts to research in magic and alchemy.
    It is already known that there is a great tree that seperates Avalon into different plains.
  4. The moat is successful!!! It's 10 feet deep and the bottom has spears sticking out of the ground. PS: The moat has no water in it.
  5. PonyPolis sends scouts out to check for any Raspal knights. On their way, they find something made out of jade that's shaped like a egg. And now and then, it shakes without reason. The egg is now stored in the castle.
  6. PonyPolis celebrates over the hatching of the jade egg. It is now a hatchling. When Duke Ryuga_XI touched it, he withdrew his hand. His hand now has scorch marks. The hatchling is now very loyal to Duke Ryuga_XI. It knows how to fly short distances. It can't breath fire yet....
  7. PonyPolis is expecting an attack anytime from Raspal knights.
  8. Yes, I based off my names and dragons from the Inheritance Cycle. It's my favorite book series, and I'm dying for Paolini to write the spin-off series. (If you haven't read Inheritance you will not know what I am talking about. If you have, Paolini said he will make books with the same characters but with a different plot.)
    Also, when I say "Shooting fish in a barrel" it's an idiom. Don't take literally. It means that you are super-vulnerable.

Alagaesia's men killed about 100 soldiers at the Grey Valley.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. *cough cough* copy *cough cough* you copied me *cough*
    Gedwey Ignasia much?
    Do his "Scorch marks" look anything like......... this?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Yeah I've got all the books in my closet :p
    I need to read them again.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  11. Since we chased Raspal's knights out, we now have a camp situated at the east side of the hill atop the Grey Valley. Alagaesia claims the Grey Valley for itself.
  12. Declined. You can't have a 10,000 strong army, and a terror dragon is considered god-moding. Also, you might want to take a spelling class.
  13. I'm afraid that cannons aren't allowed until your research is super far. Cannons were first used in the late Middle Ages (1350s- 1400s). The 1400s is the farthest technology can go in this game, so the cannons in PonyPolis *mysteriously* vanish overnight.

Also, to avoid the possibility of super-god-moding, there are only 3 dragon eggs. Only one is left in the wild, I have one, and Raspal has one. I did this so that it's finders keepers, first-come first-served. You have to find the red egg, which is really hard. The 3 eggs correspond to 3 elements: Water, life, and fire. (Yes it's kinda like Pokemon.) They were all hidden in those elements, except for the blue egg who was found by a hermit in the woods and we stole it from him. The life egg was found hidden in a tree, and the red egg will be hidden in a fire. The jade egg is stolen by someone in the castle and is thrown into the ocean, never to be seen again.
  14. No..... Just plain black scorch marks.
  15. Lol, okay....
  16. If that's so, PonyPolis begins looking for the red egg. And PonyPolis starts research on medicine. And starts working on a dual-wield dagger whose blade is 10 inches long, and armor that's light yet durable, and a catapult.
  17. Meanie >_< He was an innocent hermit!
  18. Adder, do you say when someone finds the red egg?
  19. I guess, so, I just played along when Raspal found it.

Note: I will not actually be fighting Raspal. I'm setting the gears of war into motion, so someone else will fight them. I think it's time for the first land to be conquered.
    May the best kingdom win.
  20. Um... How did you get in if you don't know the path?