[ForumGame] War of Kingdoms!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I'm not an enemy, right??? *sheepish laugh*
  2. Title- sir
    Kingdom: Jacob landia
    Volcanic Stone (Living by a volcano)
    Jacob landia heard rumors of a dragon egg and hope to find it.
  3. If you are on my land, you are considered an enemy.
  4. DERP. Not on your land!! Just looking for the red dragon egg!!!
  5. ( That land your on will be my land soon)
    Am I allowed to start playing yet?
  6. Wait for Adder to approve of your application form. Also, you are a warmonger, aren't you. Finally! This game is starting to get interesting!!! *everyone in PonyPolis grabs beef jerky and waits for the action*

PS: My kingdom is in a dense jungle hundreds of miles across, so it's going to be a tough battle to beat me. I got crossbow men and knights. And if you attack me, Adder will hopefully help me. We're trade allies.
  7. ((No... I live by the volcanos :p)
  8. I send half of my knights to AdderWolf, as PonyPolis heard rumors of a warmonger coming to destroy everyone in this game.
  9. Phew. Also, are you a warmonger???
  10. PonyPolis's military swells yet again to 5,000!!! And PonyPolis's population drops to 10,000. (We sent 2,000 men and women to start up the settlement LumberPolis, part of PonyPolis.)
  11. Accepted. Are you the Warmonger? Things should get interesting....
  12. Adder, I sent you 1,000 knights and crossbow men as PonyPolis doesn't want you to get eliminated by Raspal and the up and coming warmonger, rumored to be jacob5089. Also, you realize that I sent scouts to look for the red egg amongst the volcanoes, right???
  13. *passes Adder's kingdom beef jerky to sit back and watch some action*
  14. I realize that. Alagaesia is on high alert of JaconLandia...... But we are fairly distanced away from them. We are guarded on the south-east side by the Beor mountains, on the North side by Du Weldenvarden and on the West side by the ocean. Only way in is a small strip of land on the south side and the East side. So come at me bro.
  15. What do the scouters say about their power levels?
  16. IT'S........... OK.
  17. Agreed.
  18. PonyPolis starts work on a axe that can chop wood very fast.
  19. And it's a success!!! The colonists in LumberPolis are now using it. They're also happy with their Duke's rule so far, as he treats everyone nice and friendly.