[ForumGame] War of Kingdoms!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, Apr 15, 2013.

1. My men were standing at the top of the hill that makes the valley. Do you even know what a valley is? They shot your men down with arrows, catapults and ballistae.
  2. Lol. I never go to war that much.
  3. You never researched ballistas... Good thing emerald was flying at the time...
  4. Ballistas don't have to be researched..... IT'S A FREAKING STICK ON A GIANT CROSSBOW
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Correction: its a FREAKING STICK UNDER HIGH PRESSURE ON A GIANT CROSSBOW DESIGNED TO HOLD ITS SHAPE UNDER PRESSURE.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. ...Those are modern ballistae. This is what I'm talking about:
  7. I thought you meant ballistic knife from Black Ops 2 :p
  8. Looks like some battles are going to start.... I'm going to call the 1st battle The Battle Of Grey Valley.
  9. PonyPolis now starts research on herbs that can put patients to sleep before surgery is done.
  10. 1st..... Who ever said that there were more. Anyway, if want more people to play just tell your friends.
  11. Are you trying to say that ballistic knifes are allowed in this game?! If that's so, that's EPIC!!!
  12. Also, all my best friends quit EMC, one quit Minecraft altogether. I'm a Lone Ranger. :(
  13. ...I never said they were. That is WAY past 1400s technology. When I say "1st" I mean you said 1st Battle of the Grey Valley
  14. Oh lol. I kinda knew that.....
  15. It's successful!!! Now the death rates in hospitals drops from 1:2 to 1:10.
  16. C'mon, black little eggy, please hatch. (Talking about the black egg in my signature.) You only need 300 or so to hatch!!! Please hatch!
  17. While looking for the red egg, PonyPolis's knights found a hobo roasting a red egg over the fire. (He dumped it into the fire.) The knights kidnap the hobo and takes the red egg with them to store in the castle. The hobo is now appointed Main Strategist, as he was found to have a very smart mind for military tactics. He also has proper living quarters in the castle.

18. When I say fire, I mean volcano. Big oilfields on fire. Stuff like that. No, you don't get the egg. Also, hobos usually dont eat dragon eggs.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  19. Man, this is starting to get slightly annoying... PonyPolis sends scouts to search all the volcanos in order to find the red egg. PonyPolis also builds a settlement deep in the jungle. It is called: LumberPolis. This settlement is now PonyPolis's main source of lumber.
  20. Raspal starts training more soldiers and sending them to the front lines and throughout the kingdom to flush out any enemy soldiers from the forests.