[ForumGame] War of Kingdoms!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Affirmative. Trade treaty?
  2. Deal. Also, your sword is epic. My knights are know using them.
  3. You got my rapid-fire crossbow, right?
  4. Argh, can't paste pictures using an ipad....

5. When you say you accepted just assume I got them...... You don't have to wait for me to confirm everything.
  6. Oh. Cause the last time I played this kind of game, my friend who started the game always have to confirm everything.
  7. DERP......
  8. Duke Eragon has sent his fastest messenger to Raspal's general. We are asking for unconditional surrender.
  9. Raspal surrender or you surrender??? Also, my kingdom's population is equally divided for these jobs and always will be: Miner, Blacksmith, and Farmer
  10. ...... Wouldn't he send a messenger to me if he wanted me to surrender? I am sending him a messenger telling him to surrender.
  11. the duke of Raspal replies with, and i quote, "come at me bro" and slays the messenger grusomely
  12. PonyPolis starts work on a cannon that only takes 10 seconds to reload.
  13. It's successful!!! PonyPolis's military swells to 2,000!!! And the men or divided equally amongst these 3 jobs, and always will be: Knight, Archer, CannonMan
  14. The men roll the new cannons onto the walls of PonyPolis. The archers and cannon man are on the walls of PonyPolis, ready for an attack anytime. The knights are doing their rounds.
  15. Alagaesia takes this as a declaration of war. The paperwork should come sooner or later. Sapphire, Duke Eragon, and 1,500 men are attacking Raspal's army in the Grey Valley. You said you can only get out through a secret passage or flying. Not too smart to put men, in the valley, where my soldiers can shoot you down like fish in a barrel.
  16. Step 1. Select upload a file.
    Step two: find the image you want on google images, tap and hold, then select save image.
    Step three. Select upload file.
    Step four. Choose the existing photo option.
    Step five: Find the saved image
    Step six: Enjoy.
    Inheritance cycle much? :p
    Also, this. image.jpg
  17. Raspal goes on high alert, evacuating their men and emerald from stone valley and to protect their motherland
  18. Oh, and if you were to try to shoot fish in a barrel with your weaponry, the arrows would not go far in the water.
  19. Raspal quickly chops down redwoods on the edge of the great forest to help block ground attacks.
  20. PonyPolis is now trying to design a barrier that arrows can't go through. Let's see..... let's try planks first.....