[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. France begins work a multiple Nuclear Power plants and a massive Nuclear refinery and research centre.

The preliminary report into the efficiency of the Japanese engines points towards them being quite successful in the short haul aircraft market, this is due to their stability and quality construction.
  2. Italia finally reveals that we have been creating a Space Ship that will go to Titan for some time on I hope of making a base for Anglendia. We are now looking into who will fly the ship and what supplies are needed to go there. We send a probe with a heat sensor and a gas detector to find what is on Jupiter's moon. We hope to colonize titan if it is possible.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. U.S.D Has a breakthrough in Nano-Technology.
    Existence of Nano-Weaponry confirmed. Nano-Weaponry patented and distributed to all branches of U.S.D Military.

U.S.D Launches a large satellite into orbit. U.S.D Does not give reason for Satellite launch.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. The production of Weapons Grade Plutonium is approved by the Leaders of Anglendia.

The development of a long range missile begins. It is hoped this will be able to carry a nuclear warhead.
  5. U.S.D Announces plans to send colonization research team to mars. Further Eridium study on the Red Planet possible.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Japan finds stockpiles of Eridium and studies it more. The U.S.D. is given the all clear to colonize Mars without fear of Eridium as Japan neutralized it earlier.
  7. Anglendia can supply you with nuclear powered rockets to make the rocket more efficient.
  8. Switzerland's seat is accepted.
  9. Japan's attempts on the super soldier are complete. He is called
  10. This game started in 1950. The Second World War ended in 1945 manly with the droppings of the atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima >_<
  11. U.S.D Sends colony to mars. Colonization successful. Research is started on possible terraforming.
  12. Switzerland is starting to worry about Eridium and urges Japan to slow Eridium production

Switzerland changes it's name to Switz (because i can never spell the full name)
  13. Italia has heard rumors of a new material on mars called "Extrial" which is a rare but deadly substance. It is said there is no way to neutralize its radioactive trait which is harmful to the environment.
  14. oooooooh. *deletes post*
  15. France begins nuclear tests. An anti-missile test is performed over the Atlantic. It fails. No one dies.
  16. Switzerland is currently sourcing the resources needed for the international rail-line
  17. *secretly* Panama once again offers a treaty of military alliance with USD.
  18. I'm not producing it. I'm neutralizing all the specimens that were found so it doesn't do any more damage >_<
    It is asked if Japan can come study the rumors.
  19. Panama is researching tidal energy generation.
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. France can supply the Majority of the supplies needed. We have a drilling machine ready to make the tunnel.