[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. zombie apocalypse

:) or ;)
  2. :)

Would you rther 1000 DCs of cake or one of diamond blocks?
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  3. 1,000,000 $1 bills cuz then I'd buy a cash cannon and spray the $$$$$ everywhere!

Edit - Crazy Ninja'd
    1,000 of Cake and then auction it all off.
    Have buffed gold stuff or use voters stuff?
  4. Hardly a ninja, if you're that slow.. :p
  5. Voters stuff

Would you rather have
    Cookies and Milk or Cheesecake and Hot Chocolate ?
  6. Cookies and milk… I refuse to eat or drink anything while eating cheesecake :p

Would you rather go into the forest alone or hike a mountain alone?
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. hike a mountain

wyr: watch all seasons of doctor who or watch all seasons of star wars?
  8. Seasons of star wars?
    Well, definitely that :I
    Would you rather never sleep again or never have technology again?
    Kytula likes this.
  9. Sing everything I had to say. Miming would just take way too long to communicate.

Here's one that my sister presented me with about 28 years ago....
    Would you rather be loaded into a human cannon and shot straight into a rhinocerous' butt, or have a potato peeler run up your shin and the resulting flap of skin rolled up on a sardine can key?
    NuclearBobomb and GreenMeanie like this.
  10. Your sister sounds mean.

Going to go with the potato peeler. I can get a graph done to heal. Don't think i could recover psychologically from the Rhino incidence.

Would you rather go walking 5 miles to a all you can eat candy store or 5 miles to an all you can eat donuts shop?
  11. Donuts shop, never underestimate the drawing power of a cake donut.

WYR go outside all summer in heavy winter gear or go outside all winter in summer swimwear?
  12. winter

WYR: Not be able to eat (but can't starve) or not be able to drink (but can't become dehydrated)
  13. This would be a tough outcome for me, because there are some beverages that I really enjoy. However, not really a hard decision to make. If you choose Not able to eat (but can't starve), you still will be facing the consequences of only drinking fluids, which will likely result in diarrhea and other problems. However if you can eat, not be able to drink, and yet still not become dehydrated, everything still functions normally. At least until you get cancer from the scar tissue that resulted from the mesh implant that you had installed due to internal organ damage that happened because of the lead poisoning that was caused by taking that medication to fix your insomnia.

It's ok, all you need is a magical digital zen fish tank and all your real world problems will melt away.

WYR: Smoke real cigarettes and slowly develop lung cancer, or

Smoke electronic cigarettes and have one blow up in your carry-on baggage while you're 30,000 feet in the air over the Pacific Ocean on the way to Hawaii, causing the airplane's in-flight systems to malfunction, resulting in the airplane crash landing in the ocean and stranding you on a Pacific Island where you struggle to survive off of coconuts, sting rays, and rain water before the indigenous tribe finds you and helps you to connect to the local Wi-Fi only to find that Donald J. Trump has won the Presidency and then after a daring rescue by the Marines and 30 minutes of fame on the local news channel find out that you've developed skin cancer from using the E-Cigarettes?
  14. Dude?

The E-Cigarette because It one heck of an adventure.

WYR: Relive Christmas over and over again again or relive Hallween over and over again?
  15. Relive Christmas over and over.....

WYR: Be super famous and hobo poor or be super rich but no-one know you?
  16. Rich but no-one know you...

"But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,  so that your gifts of mercy may be in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you." -Matthew 6: 3, 4

WYR: Live in a space station on Mars for a year, or live in a submerged module at the bottom of one of Earth's oceans for a year?
  17. I'd rather live in a space station on Mars for a year. Call me crazy :)

Would you rather be better looking in person, or be better looking in photos? ;)
  18. Better looking in person (I suck both ways)

WYR never play emc again or have to eat 100 bananas a day
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  19. Tough call. I'd have to go with 100 bananas a day. That's like 1 banana every 10 minutes if your awake for 16hrs a day.
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  20. (u have to make one your self)