[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. I guess he threw down the Trump card....:eek: He's not going to answer that fake news of your Callum. :D

WYR: Be in the Circus as a performer day after day or Sit and watch the same circus day after day?
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  2. Be a performer.

WYR have to rip off a bandaid every morning when u wake up or be a foot ball that gets kicked daily
  3. I would have to rip a bandaid off every morning. Getting by kicked is not my favorite thing.

WYR Get all the promos EMC has released OR Get the best computer and phone
  4. Since I am new and have only what has come out since I joined. I will say all the promos that have been released.

WYR: Smelt it or Dealt it? lol
  5. I guess smelt it cause I'll make money off of it later instead of just dealing it away. lol

WYR: Marry an EvilToade or Marry a LuckyGreenBird ? { (Disclosure) Both are green.}
  6. EvilToade. I like him. I got 8 promos from him. (No offense lucky green bird)

WYR Be a gold supporter but have to share a res with Evil Toade OR be an iron supporter and have your own res
  7. gold supporter any day. i'd be able to convince him to give me his head.

would you rather

be wealthy, but never find happiness, or be poor, but always be happy.

that was deep
  8. Poor but always happy

Would you rather have your toe nail pulled out or your face stuck in concrete for 72 hours
  9. Have a toenail pulled out. At least I wont die, and krysyy actually did that to herself.

WYR have your memory erased or be uploaded into a machine?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. M
    Machine, so my mind can live forever.

Would you rather own a stock or etf?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Uploaded to a machine

Wyr die in a tornado or die in an earthquake
  12. Earthquake because it would be fast.

WYR Be a vampire or a werewolf
  13. Werewolf

Wyr eat beets for a year or walk around with chains on your legs for a year
  14. Are there weights on the chains?
  15. Uh yeah
  16. Eat beets.

WYR Be Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan (I would choose Bruce Lee)
  17. Jackie Chan for two reasons, one if i were bruce lee i'd be dead, and two jackie chan is taller.

:: Receive 100 million dollars right now or 100 dollars a day for the rest of your life?
  18. 100 Million right now....That's way more than I'd ever get at 100 dollars a day.

WYR: Fail every school test but be the best athlete or Pass every test and well be unable to play sports?
  19. Wyr live forever or die young
  20. Live forever (duh)

WY But dumb or Smart but weak