[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Accepted. Teptro begins to upgrade Space Traveler 1.0 with maximum efficiency. (10 posts)
    Equinox_Boss and porphos like this.
  2. Nuclear missile research finished. About 3 posts left until our fleet of shuttles is finished.

Starts mass producing nuclear missiles, 4 posts to acquire materials, 15 posts to make 45 hydrogen missiles.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. With people getting a bit angered by the bartering system, Teptro decides to make a currency. More information to come. (2 posts)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. (8 posts are up)
    We have discovered 8 planets in our solar system. Our next step is to create a large fleet of ships. 1 carrier for every 5 posts (can you confirm this is is the way to do it Brick?) We are also sending out some ships to explore the 8 planets in the solar system. (8 posts to complete)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Under the regulations of space in the Spud's Constitution for Space Use, porphos is now officially listed as a hostile, due to the Section V; Mass-Murder

Foldable UHS has been able to be produced. Now for the second part. Making it be able to unfold into a Battle Ship, and holding a AG gun will be the harder challenge.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. The currency is now made. Greopo will now be injected into the new economy. (1 post)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. what I didn't do it porphyrian randomly posted that. I didn't choose to attack him, in fact I don't even have that kind of weapon. That would be too OP
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  8. The currency is doing good in Teptro. With 3 more posts to go, Teptro is waiting to explore another world.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Porphos is right, I just wanted to get out of this game, I didn't mean to cause any trouble for him. Consider it a family joke.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I'll replay to question soonish, expect an edit on this post. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Correct.
    I might put a limit on the research however if I see people abusing it.
    He did not, so *shrugs*
    (Correct)
    Equinox_Boss and Choongjae like this.
  12. With the Space Explorer 2.0 built, it fills up with 20 Teptronos, food, and flro (their form of "water") and begin their journey towards the sun where there is a suspected planet. 1 post

Also, we begin research on a matter depleter that will destroy everything and everyone except for us, we have an invincible forcefield. -1 posts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Sounds a little over powered
  14. Airbase complete after 10 posts.
    15 more posts until frigates and fighter ships are complete
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Yeah, 'tis sarcasm :D

Space Explorer lands More info to come
  16. As the leader of Paet, I officially remove all relations and/or alliances with porphos.

Our large ships are fully complete and almost ready for launch. After 1 more post, we will have finished with our 45 hydrogen missiles and have loaded them to nuclear silos and onto the shuttles.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Why does everyone all of a sudden hate me? (14 more posts) Donates uranium as a peace offering
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. LAN begins to make various missiles, comprising of Adminium, Uranium, and Plutonium.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Donates uranium ore as a help to defend against the Hive menace
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. *launches "peace offering" into our sun.*