[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. LAN thanks Porphiria, although notes that this is not a treaty.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. (17 posts have passed. I am kind of giving up on sounding like The Hive unless people want me to continue)
    3 warships have been completed. All 8 planets were scouted and will simple be named with numbers 1-8. They are being bombarded with poison gas to clear their surfaces. The first will be done in 3 posts and each one will take 3 more posts so 24 in total.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. LAN launches a number of SWARM missiles at The Hive. Complete Hive Tech Destruction in 10 posts
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Shots fired!
    :O :O :O
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  5. The people of Teptro start a Flower Festival for 20 posts. The Space Explorer 2.0 makes touchdown on planet 3. Stats
    Air: Toxic
    No water
    100% Land
    No Life
    Small Size.
    Teptro decides to build this planet into a mecha-prison. (50 Posts)
  6. Paet has launched a small fleet of 6 shuttles at the hive with 12 warheads total.

Shots ready to be fired.

Brick/princebee, can we declare a war on the hive?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Teptro names this Frotago
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Paet has started more research regarding our shielding.
    Will be complete in 10 posts.
    Paet has started research on an unknown "forcefield" like material. It is not indestructible, but it has very tight bonds between atoms and it is hard to see with the naked eye.
    This research goes to collecting more of this material and researching it's properties to ultimately create a shielding system that will seal us in to protect from nuclear warheads and gas attacks.

Edit: this material also seems to be unaffected by gravity. And neither by inertia. It does not seem to follow the ordinary laws of physics.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED BETWEEN PAET AND THE HIVE!
    WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED BETWEEN LAN AND THE HIVE!

In other, less kaboomy news, a scroll has arrived at a few planets. (not coming from LAN, just an FYI)
    It may contain some secret...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Did one arrive at Paet? If so, what does it read?

Shuttles almost within firing range of the hive. Prepares to launch missiles. All are turned on and are armed. In two posts, we will be able to fire on the hive.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. sent da scroll to some planets
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Okay. Sooo... 1 more post until we anialate the hive. 3 more until your swarm missiles reach the hive.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Remember those beetle things with poison. Think of them as my missile defence. They are deployed into space to deflect long range missiles.
    I am also working on that scrolls thing.
    If it is OK with brick, I would like to claim responsibility for the diomensional rift in space mentioned in the scrolls. 5 turns until I can use it to telepoport (if this isn't to op)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. No, it is... More of a clue to something.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. My shuttles are within firing range. I notice my first two missiles are deflected, and I decide to go on a suicide mission. I send all six shuttles in to confuse you. They will all attempt to all land on your planet and anialate your race. These shuttles not being manned, there is no risk and I am not afraid to do this. Your choice is to either surrender now or be completely anialated.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Central: Infused Material Studied and has been named Nyxion due to it's properties and color.
    Color: Black/Silverish Color
    Properties: It is very strong but light. Stronger than steel even. It would make good spaceships out of it.

Central: A complete moon base in being constructed on Artemis. 15 posts till completion.
    It will serve as factory and space base.

Central: Pan is considering making nuclear reactors on one of Aura's moons as a resource. In the meantime work is being done on spaceships including nyxion. (7 posts)

???: Mission Report, BF.
    Central: Read you.
    ???: Mission successful, moving the files back to HQ.
    Central: Good, and you were quiet about it right?
    ???: No one even knew my name. Over and out.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Planet Name: Catopia
    Planet Orientation: (Robotics, Magic, Organic, Studious, Expansion) Robotics
    Planet Relationship: (Hostile, Neutral, Peaceful) Neutral
    Planet Number: 5
    Origins: (Country on Earth) Britain
    Other Notes: and Bio: (No OP stuff) Our technology is lesser. The citizens of Catopia are happy. We have a big group of scientist working on new technology for us.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Builds armada:
    25 fighter ships (fusion cannon equipped): 30 posts
    5 super frigates (10 fusion cannons each): 40 posts
    1 super cruisers (15 fusion cannons each): 20 posts
    10 nuclear bombs: 30 posts
    1000 Army (piolets, soldiers, and gunners)(all wearing hasmat suits) trained: 20 posts
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. LAN requests alliance.
    Also, the missiles have hit. SWARM missiles serve as merely the carrier, for much, much, more... after the first missile was hit by these poison beetles, it melted away, and the swarm is unleashed... It can destroy some of your beetle thingies, and the SWARM missiles hit. 5 posts to technological destruction. The only solution seems to be EMP...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. How do unmanned ships land on a planet and hope to destroy it? Don't you need some kind of crew that can get out and storm the planet?