[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Porphira put on high alert and all defenses mobilized. All machines set to analog functions and EMP and force fields turned on.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Forcefields? When were those made? It took me 45 posts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. It was awhile ago. It is only over my one city so it isn't as large as yours
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Asks for support from allies in defending against the upcoming invasion of my planet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Most of your allies are also my allies, and they will not like you making peace with hostile groups.

Have you been looking in peoples' secret spoilers? My forcefield was secret until now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. DUN DUN DUN
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Porphira has been caught! Spies from porphira have gathered secret information from other planets for "safety". What will happen next?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I was just trying to prevent war by helping any and all who desire to be fellowshipped. Your mentality of considering anyone who is hostile to being attacked an evil enemy is a fallacy and your claim of being peaceful while calling others hostile is hypocrisy and should not be tolerated. Your declaration of war was not to defend your planet and others, but it was meant to harm others and to make you a bigger power. Porphira hasn't even remotely attempted to harm any other planet. In fact, the recent fight between Spud and Teptro was prevented through porphiran arbitration; a clearly peaceful action. You have demonized porphiran attempts for interstellar peace. Your lies and acts of deception aren't hidden from me. Do you take me for a fool? I haven't harmed your planet. All I have done is tried to make peace. What have I ever done to you? If you don't withdraw and make peace, you will only be proving me right. This doesn't have to be senseless violence; don't make it be!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I disclaim any attempts of porphiran spies. Nothing I have done hasn't been posted and documented. This is an outrage and I demand that the people responsible for this horrendous sudo espionage be interrogated by porphiran officials under the watch of Pan officials. I demand that the actual planet responsible for this framing of porphira step forward and take due charges.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. (I was more like, "I'm god yo, listen up cuz I got some news, rhyme so hard, it comes out smooth." Anyways, due to this you have information of EVERYONE's secret stuff up till that point, that did not PM me. Have fun :D)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. PRIVATE
    We get more volunteers to build ships and stuff, we board all the Teptronans on the 5 big ships and try to pack up all of our technology we can and animals.

Space Explorer 2 has found a suitable Solar system for us and we start to go there, we send our explosive ships to explode all the planets and send 5 of them to that galaxy that was secretly doing the defensive stuff because they read my private stuff...

We set course and explode our nuke in our planet.

So now you guys should believe that we have suicided
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Spud ships are sent to investigate the remains of Teptro. Due to this sudden suicide, and the loss of many high ranking officials and investigators of Spud, including ships and so, Spud is determined to salvage what we can from Teptro.

Spud demands that Porphira's high ranking officials comes to the Pletorious System and to land on P6, to have a "meeting" about this sudden spying.

Spud sets Project Intelligence.
    PROJECT INTELLIGENCE
    TO FIND POSSIBLE WEAK POINTS IN HOSTILE AND NEUTRAL PLANETS.
    HIGH-TECH PROBING DEVICES WILL BE TACTICALLY INSERTED INTO NEUTRAL AND HOSTILE PLANETS, TO FIND CERTAIN PROBLEMS LOCATED IN THE PLANET, OR OTHER POLITICAL PROBLEMS

PROBES ARE BEING RESEARCHED AND CREATED. (35 posts)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Alliance accepted. We are sending a large quantity of our "cure-all" lichen to you for the conflict you are expecting. We hope that your preparation is unnecessary, but this is for just in case.

There have been setbacks producing the fourth and final shield, but it should only be another four posts before it is complete.

Thank you for the pod. The chickens tasted wonderful.

We are using the pod sent to us by Teptro to collect data on our moons, and should have information on all of them in nine posts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Private
    Teptro arrives at destination in 5 posts
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. We greive for the loss of our allies from Teptro!

Now that we have completed our fourth shield, we have the resources to spare to allow us to study the remains of Teptro. We don't believe that our allies have suicided, but that someone did this to them. We will spend the next ten posts studying the remains of Teptro.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Central:
    Sky Galaxy is to be Cleared IMMEDIATLY by all Central command ships.
    We've heard rumors of pirates coming to the salvage so... we'd like to stay out of the battlefield.

Building a lot more weapons, tbc in 19 posts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Sky Solar System you mean?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Yes >.> :p
    Anyways, supplies are sent to the survivors if they so choose to use them. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Hey guys this a spoiler that says 'Private' even though everyone can read it.
    brickstrike and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  20. Shh, it's a secret.... :eek:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.