[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Spud lists Antarctia as a hostile under the regulations of Spud's Constitution for Space Use; Section VI, Unhumanly Activities. Anything that can come across as a threat WILL launch Spud into interstellar war.

Spud lists Teptro as unfriendly under the regulations of Spud's Constitution for Space Use; Section III, Threats and Attacks. This listing may be removed if Teptro is able to clear themselves, but until then, Spud refuses to do any trades, or to help in battle with Teptro.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. So after I got the rebels out of there and into MY Alcatro, I am unfriendly?

And I am terribly sorry for requesting alliances.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I was to list you as unfriendly immediately after the manned Teptro ships shot into the Pletorious System. None the less, you can't expect me to ally with you after your own ships, stuff you spent your resources on, killed many researchers and the evidence located on PotatoChip. And yes, there have been casualities from the rogue ships.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I see.

Pletorious system has been set to unfriendly.

Teptro begins research on that shield that indicates when somebody is in range (10 posts)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Classified: The Antarctians have completed their second shield to send a warning to any approaching spaceships, or not, depending on their desicions
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Private
    Teptro starts building a nuclear bomb able to destroy the whole planet in the center of the planet in case of an emergency (25 posts)

Teptro begins to equip all of their ships (46 ships) with heavy explosives. 27 posts
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Spud begins ramping up defence, creating lock-downs on each planet that has been discovered, and by researching GTST's. (Ground to Ship Turrets.) x10 the power of the average AG on a Fighter Jet, it is able to lock onto a target, and send high-pulsing waves of pressurized air that moves with the target. It has a 90% gurantee each shot to hit the target, and badly damage it, enough to cut the engines which'll make the ships fall to the ground.
    Spud also begins to build underground bunkers deep below the surface. Hundreds of layers of UHS with the added air filtration and water generator, included with a PE battery able to last the bunker for one month.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Private Part 2
    Teptro begins production on 5 massive ships. 5 posts to build each ship.
    Teptro sends the space explorer to where nobody has been before
    Teptro warns Chicken to evacuate Yelvo
    Teptro puts Alcatro under lockdown and prevents any communication happening.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Antarctia asks Teptro to trade three ships for a shield around their solar system that will mislead unwanted visitors.

Classified: The Antarctians complete the third shield around their solar system. They begin working on the fourth.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Teptro sends a pod with 2 chickens to Antarctia
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Can you *privately* tell us how long your *private* defenses will take to build?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Forgot about that. :p
    Private : 10 posts to finish research of the GTSTs. 2 posts afterward for each one to be built.
    20 posts to finish creating bunkers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Porphira asks for an alliance to be formed
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Porphira begins arming capital with air defense 10 posts
    Porphira builds 100 light tanks with ground to air capabilities 25 posts
    Porphira builds Cosmic ray cannon 50 posts
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 100 heavy ground to air tanks in 25 posts? Seems a bit too little.
    Equinox_Boss and porphos like this.
  16. You have a point. Changing them to light tanks
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Paet request permission to declare war on Porphiria.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I don't plan any harm , I am just worried because people keep threatening to declare war on each other and me. I hope to keep peaceful relations with anyone if possible.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. This is all for defending my planet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I do not back down.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.