[FORUM GAME] The Association Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Oct 22, 2016.

?

Have you played this forum game before?

Yes. 43 vote(s) 27.6%
No. 113 vote(s) 72.4%
  1. Raegan

(I first thought "Meghan", but that's pretty much the same as the previous thing. :p)
    607 likes this.
  2. your my hero

Politics
  3. School
    Why? :P
  4. That's interesting! Do you know why?
    You shop at the wrong store. ;)

Ball pit
    SpicyIcyBoi and UltiPig like this.
  5. Teachers being associated with apples is an old American stereotype, that all teachers have an apple on their desk. Don't know where it comes from though.
    The Apple website is the wrong store? :confused: The cheapest iPhone that came out this year is 700 dollars, (~635 euros) when a perfectly good, possibly better (in my opinion) phone is the Pixel 3a, for 400 dollars (~360 euros). And I say this as an iPhone owner :P
    Chuck E. Cheese
    SpicyIcyBoi and 607 like this.
  6. Oooh, duh. Sorry, I didn't think of the company. >.< The apple fruit is generally one of the cheapest, depending on the race and of course supermarket chain. :p

Retro Hour Christmas Quiz

I recently listened to a podcast where there was a question along the lines of "What did [person who founded important computer company] found before he founded [said important computer company]"?, and one of the participants answered "Chuck E. Cheese". :P
    pumpkinwaffle likes this.
  7. Thanksgiving
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. Gratitude
  9. WAIT! I just looked up "Chuck E. Cheese" as I was curious what kind of a company it was, and accidentally saw that it was in fact Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!! :eek: Nolan Bushnell founded both Atari and Chuck E. Cheese!!! Sorry, for some reason that greatly excites me, probably because I was sure that it was a joke. :p

Sorry, I don't have an association with 'thankfulness' (except 'gratitude' and 'thanksgiving' :p).
    pumpkinwaffle and Stnywitness like this.
  10. Human Flesh

XD
  11. You aren't supposed to associate with your own word. :p I'll associate with the previous word, to prevent us from getting stuck:

Gift
    Stnywitness likes this.