[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Thank you for the transmitter. News can now be broadcast to the greater public.
    We would also like to remain neutral, and offer a non-aggression pact to the NK.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. Directing your intelligence towards Sebia is a hostile act. We will not tolerate this.

War isn't a plan for neither country.

The offer to join the PA is always open.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.

3. 1. It was meant as a warning, in case either of you thought about it.
    2. Your first rebuttal does not assure me that you do not think of Sebia as a "warring nation."

I honestly think that this current situation is unhealthy for world progress, so it should be worked out peacefully if at all possible. I also wish to stay out of it as much as possible, but I cannot stand by and allow my neighbors to destroy each other.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  4. The hostile act was directed at RoC for directing their intelligence at us. The peace-pact between Sebia and your nation (I can't remember its full name) still exists.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. This is another call for the World Summit. Would anyone else like to attend?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. I understand that it is still in place. I am worried though that as your ally, the SCAU may be dragged into a war if one were to break out with you involved.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. The ER and the Pacific Alliance has played no role in the "assassination" of any world leaders. Any such accusations are false.

We are taking these accusations as acts of hostility and we will respond accordingly.
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  8. NES would like to attend.

We also highly recommend that you (no one) do not start a war, as the antagonist will be greeted with military force from NES.

NES begins to build bunkers along the border between the French state and the Soviet German state, for the purpose of defense. It is planned that one be every two miles spanning the entire border. (10 turns)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. SCAU shall attend.
    As much as we would like to avoid a war, this is true for the SCAU as well. Hostile attitudes without a proper and legitimate reason will not be tolerated.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. The peace-pact isn't a war-pact. If war was to break out then SCAU would not have to get involved, although involment would be greatly appreciated and stengthen our relationship.

Sebia do not want to start a war. However irritating usn such as RoC will do if they target us, will cause one. Currently we do not plan to attack.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. The SCAU has recently formed a national soccer tournament with 6 teams, one from former zimbabwe and zambia, and two from former Democratic Republic of Congo and South Africa.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. NES is glad to hear that. We hope that that is everyone's intention.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. The world summit will be ran in real time. I have setup an IRC channel for this. Please connect to: http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/world_summit - when entering your nickname please put your nations name.

Please keep the chat clean as all EMC rules apply. I will be the meeting judge and will lead the discussion. Questions can be asked when question time is set. We'll wait until everyone is on there.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. So is this basically Civilization on EMC?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. Yes.
    607, SEPTHEKID and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  16. Nice, I love that game.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. Then sign up ;D
    607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  18. The SEAA now has colour tv! While it isn't top notch, it's a major milestone in broadcasting. The EABC is now expanding into television in the SEAA, but is not currently doing so in other nations with the EABC.

The SEAA is now looking into chemical defoliants. (5 turns)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. You're invited ;) http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/world_summit Feel free to join. It helps aid the discussion between the nations.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  20. SCAU has begun a nuclear research program, looking into the possibilities of nuclear power and other uses (14 turns).
    SEPTHEKID likes this.