[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. According to statistics gathered by New Kalmar, its population currently stands at 304672.321 million. (Pretty sure I did that wrong, but watevs)
  2. Secret weapons project is completed! This project included the research of a newly discovered element capable of delivering a high-powered air to ground strike with the capability to annihilate up to four city blocks in 2.1 seconds from fire at 10,000 feet. This element is like nothing we have ever seen and ALZA will begin to do remote weapons experiments in fields in the southern part of the country to test this weapon.
    New stealth fighters being built [6 posts]
    Research on possible link between element and gravity [9 posts]
  3. According to Sebia Population & Data Agency, who have just conducted our first global census, Sebia is home to 1,154,700,000 people (one billion, one hundred and fifty-four million, seven hundred thousand). This maybe a bit inaccurate.
  4. In other news:
    Beginning construction of naval infrastructure [6 posts]
    Current naval ships are being deployed west into the Caspian Sea and South into the Indian Ocean. The new infrastructure being built will deploy more ships into the Caspian Sea and develop a naval base on the Western edge of Turkmenistan on the coast of the Caspian Sea.
  5. Did you get data from actual 1988 results? Because that's what nfell and I did, and we would require you to do the same.
  6. oops will do and then will post :D ... how do you have 304 billion people? 304672 million = 304 billion
  7. CORRECTION - Due to a very inaccurate calculation done by the Data Bureau (many members have been fired), the population reported earlier was wrong. True population of ALZA is 157,500,00.
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  8. I can't tell if Crete belongs to me on the map. Mind shading it red for me? Thanks.
  9. The Meterri would like to extend a formal invitation to ALZA for an alliance.
  10. Sebia begins work on the Sevron Army. It is going to be the largest army on planet Earth, with an astonishing number of men, weaponry and technological advancements. For the creation of the Sevron Army, Sebia has begun work on Sevron Tanks are packed with machine guns and a main launcher. The tanks are re-enforced to protect against enemy attacks. To also bring the Sevron Army upto international standards of warfare, Sebia has begun work on the Sevron Jet Fighter which are able to fly faster than the speed of sound, contain 12 (6 on each wing) of target locking missiles. A larger version of the Sevron Jet Fighter is also in development called the Sevron Nuclear Jet which has 6 (3 on each wing) nuclear missiles. The total time of development is 8 posts (2 posts per Sevron item).
  11. Gladly accepted. ALZA proposes an open border policy and free trade agreement with The Meterri.
  12. Naval infrastructure and stealth fighters are completed. Base in the Caspian Sea has been completed and planes are doing practice runs over the Caspian Sea.

Naval units from ALZA have occupied the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia as a means of an eastern Caspian Sea coastline.
  13. As a means of working together for the better good and protecting each other's countries rights and liberties, ALZA is creating: The Heartland Pact
    This is a new alliance which is invitation only:
    Members will all have open borders to other members and free trade alliances.
    If any member is attacked, all other members MUST come to the help of that nation.
    Members are allowed to be removed by the Alliance chairman, which is currently the President of ALZA.
    (voting for chairman occurs every 6 years.)

The Heartland Pact would like to extend invitations to the following countries:
    USSR
    The Meterri
    607 likes this.
  14. Is this an alliance group then? If so, I'll add it too the alliance map :)
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  15. We join the Heartland Pact.
    Dr_Hacksaw and 607 like this.
  16. If its a pact, its an agreement - not an alliance group :p

New Kalmar has increased the funding of the New Kalmar Space Agency even more than it already was, and has launched the 'Green City Initiative' - which plans to introduce bikes as a method of transport with their own roads, limits the pollution allowed to be emitted from factories and companies or else they will have to pay a large fine, and cars will only be allowed to emit a certain amount of CO2 per year - through government-developed technology, cars will be fitted with a CO2 monitor which will stop the car from turning its engine on once its user has gone over its limit. Drivers can pay a sum of money to unlock them.

The program will be rolled out into Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin in 5 posts.
    607 likes this.
  17. I just wish someone else would make an alliance group :(
    607 likes this.
  18. After years of letters, emails and phone calls, someone got through to a Sebia official who reminded us that New York is still destroyed. Sebia begins work on rebuilding it [3 turns].

The Sevron Army is now complete.
    607 likes this.
  19. The Heartland Pact IS an alliance group btw :)
  20. Also, there was limited link discovered with gravity and the element that ALZA discovered, however the weapons that were manufactured are some of the most powerful the world has seen and are currently stationed in a base in Armenia.