[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. *pulls out shotgun*
    I'm the new king.
  2. *pulls out bigger shotgun*
    Now I'm the king
  3. *pulls out biggest shotgun*
    You sure about that?
    Dufne likes this.
  4. *pulls out cartoon sized shotgun*
    I think I'm sure
  5. *Pulls out commandblock*
    Why do I get the smallest and most powerful?
    *Stuff*
    I'm now king of the hill.
  6. *pulls out rifle*
    *blasts command block to bits*
    You sure about that?
    Dufne likes this.
  7. *Has army of Marlixes holding command blocks riding enderdragons that rapidly spawn smaller enderdragons*

No, are YOU sure about that?
  8. *//butcher*
    Yup.
    Dufne likes this.
  9. My evil turtle and walrus army attacks you. You can't defeat walruses cuz they will smash you with their awesomeness and the turtles will eat you. Now I'm the king.
  10. *summons pocket T-rex*
    Nope.
    Dufne likes this.
  11. *Army of Marlixes riding enderdragons that spawn smaller enderdragons attacks in vengeance of their lost leader and destroy you* Enderdragon-riding Marlix is king of the hill!
  12. *//butcher-s again*
    You sure about that?
    Dufne likes this.
  13. We could but it would only last a few years before we try to take over each other again.
  14. Cuz I'm going to be king of all the hills! :p

Now lets get back to stealing hills. I use my rocket bagel launcher to knock you off, no one can win against my rocket bagels. I am now king of the hill.
  15. Pulls out a Skelepult and flings a hoard of wither skeletons to the hill and then they form into a giant wither hand and throws you off the hill and then the skeletons form a huge stairway so I can walk back up and triumphantly take back the hill as my skeleton throne :p
  16. I use my magic money-loosing powers to throw rupees at you and knock you off of the hill with expenditure!
  17. I walk up there and STAB TOTO UNTIL HE ROLLS DOWN THE HILL and am now king of the hill :)