[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. I storm the hill with birds and establish a new empire under my name. The captured llamas and elephant-sized wolf provide an excellent food source for my feathery friends.
  2. I Send an Army of Hawks, Snakes, and Other Budgerigar Predators to attack LGB's Army of Budgies

Me is Nao king
  3. I come and claim I work for the union. All of the animals realize their dental plan is insufficient and revolt to put me back in power.
  4. I slay the enderdragon with a super-enchanted sword and vaporize you with my arm/ion cannon. I am king.
  5. I have bought the hill, I own it and it is now private property.
  6. But I bought the land, Rez is arrested and put in the pound.

Im still king
  7. It turns out that the the hill itself owns the hill and ww2fan168 made a fake deed for the hill. I punch ww2fan with a hammer off the hill.

I am the king!
  8. I break skydragonv8's stone slab children w/ a pickaxe and push him into llama and run up the hill. I am king!
  9. I blow up rez and he/she is no longer in the game :)

I am king

10. I fall to my knees in front of you, and begin crying and begging you to let me become king.

After a few days, you oblige. I am now King :D
    607 likes this.

11. W/ the power of pixie dust I am back, and for that father, lets say he had a visit with his doctor... his last appointment ;).

I run up the hill, build a giant tower, set llama body guards around the hill, and summon the Mega Llama and his son
    "Mega Llama Jr." the most powerful llama of all the lands that can never be killed. :D
  12. I give the mega llamas a warm glass of milk putting them into an irreversible sleep. I build a giant parakeet robot out of nothing but some duct tape, string, and a giant parakeet robot I found out back. We build a microwave signal tower that makes it impossible for anyone without the special access code to get in lest they be made slightly uncomfortable.
  13. What about Mega llama Jr.?
    He destroys everything.
    Hacks the code and posts it on Instagram :p
  14. I shall pull the final straw... llama8.jpg

The national army of llamas comes in and claims the hill! W/ their strong leader... ItsMeMathius? duck2.jpg :eek:
  15. I airdrop in a tarp and cover the old kingdom. We build our new empire upon the tarp.
  16. LGB's lost brother appears out of no where and reclaims the hill and hands the throne unto me. green bird.jpg " You shouldn't have given me that cracker "- LGB's evil brother
  17. You know what, I bribe your wolfs to never attack me again and Im king again because I gave them a coupon to Taco Bell. No1 can beat that offer,
  18. I challenge my opponent to an honorable trial by combat... and lose. HOWEVER I had my fingers crossed behind my back so I'm able to take the hill anyway hehehe.
  19. I overdo it on nachos and set a crash course for the hill as I descend back to earth.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  20. I steal LGB's Nachos and put the Chips on LGB's Bird's Wings. They are Unable to move them since the cheese was actually glue. I then Steal BK's Chickens and turn them Into Fried Chicken. I take the Chicken Grease. put it in a Bowl, and LGB falls into It. I also Shove Kytula into the Bowl. I put the Bowl in a Giant Freezer under the Hill, I then Turn it into an Ice Cube and Send it to the South Pole.

I am now the King