[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. (How big and strong is the stick if I may ask)
    I pick up the materials with my left hand and grasp them firmly, before making my way over to the cabinet. Using my right hand, I open it's thin wooden doors. Then I walk over to the box. After inspecting it, I find no way of opening it other then smashing it. Carefully, setting down the spring and stick as I do so, I lift up the box. It's light, and without hesitation I throw it against the wall, watching it crumble to the floor.
    The wall makes a hollow sound.
  2. (that's a little self-story writing, if that's a word xD)
    CaziCookie likes this.
  3. Woopsie xD So what do I do then ;3
  4. I get up, confused about my location. Curiously, I edge to the side of this roof.
    CaziCookie likes this.
  5. "Mira, apparently" I look at her, she's staring at Chaos with some urgency. They both look quite flustered, but I decide not to intervene
  6. (um... could you maybe re-write yours, because I can't find a good place to lead off of :/)
    You see some people walking around.
    (hey alice, seeing as you're controlling Mira, could you fill out an application for her pls? :3)
    I.. Um... Where have you been...?
  7. Sure c;

I carefully roll out from under the bend, checking my surroundings as I do so. Finding that I'm the only one in the room, I turn to the mattress and unzip it, looking for something to help me get out of here.
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  8. You find nothing. (I never said that you were locked in the room, just saying xD)
    CaziCookie likes this.
  9. Really though, best plot twist I've ever seen :o

"Um, yes, you wouldn't hear me if I wouldn't be here. Unless I'm a recorded tape, you know."
    ParodyMaster6 and AliceF3 like this.
  10. "Well, can I come in?"
  11. I peer down at the men. They seem to be guarding something.
    It's then when I realize that I have no idea what I am doing here. Racking my brain, I attempt to come up with a solution as to why I am here on this roof, but I find nothing...
    Absolutely nothing.
    I- I can't remember anything! Thinking as hard as I can, I try to remember something, anything! But I draw a blank each time. So many questions fill my head. Where am I? What am I doing? WHO am I?
    I- I'm...
    My name. With a jolt of inspiration, my brain reverts back to its alert state. Maybe if I can figure out my name, I can figure out something about what I am doing out.
    Nggh.. I can't...
    Blaze! It suddenly pops into my head. Thinking harder, I attempt to unravel yet another mystery about myself.
    ...But I fail. My name seems to be the only thing left of me. "Gah!" I yell, "I need to know more!!"
    The guards all turn in my direction, having heard me.
    "Whoops," I say.
    Quickly, I run off in the opposite direction, only to remember that I am on a roof.
    Nervously, I leap off...
  12. Name: Mira Runeguard
    Class: Beastmaster
    Morality: Lightside
    Hometown: Cresentlight
    Appearance:
    She used to have long dark hair with glowing, purple tips. But during the torments of her travels, she has now cut most of it off, so it just brushes her shoulders and snakes slightly down her back. She wears a long coat, which seems to be full of juicy scraps of meat. The reason becomes clear when you notice the falcon hovering just above her like a silent protector

She looks slightly annoyed "Where haven't I been!" she flips around and starts pacing "With all these different flipping dimensions I never really stop" she looks troubled "The only one staying with me being my falcon"

( I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE FALCON ; - ; )
  13. (ME TOO, HANG ON...)
    (NOPE, NOTHING)
  14. "Yeah, sure."
  15. (( Can you find the original thread? I cant ; - ; ))
  16. A man walks in. "Hey. Who are you?"

FINDING EET
  17. Oh yes, of course, I remember now.
    "You're right, thank you. Nice name."
  18. ((Your call :p