[FORUM GAME] Earth: The Ruling Factor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 19, 2014.

1. The United Kingdom begins researching advanced aeronautics, and using left over technology and research from Project TRIDENT the research should be done soon.
  2. This is where I draw the line.
    South Korea is doing fabulous, thank you very much. Mind telling me when you heard this terrible and faulty information?
    TRoK instantly responds, with 8,000 ROKAF facing the attack, and 4,000 coming from other bases. Citizens are being evacuated with majority of the navy ships, therefore most of the ROKAF respond quickly with 40 aircraft, 20 already unto the incoming forces, and 20 in place at Seoul.

TRoK calls for assistance from allied countries.
  3. Oops. Guess I'm the bad guy, got my Koreas mixed up.
    Oh well.
    607 likes this.
  4. Seeing how france only has 1 million troops over there, that's not much of a loss.
    Why would I keep my troops in Paris? It has love bombers there, no way. We have bases for them :p
  5. (I will admit that made me lol)
  6. "Got my koreas mixed up."

Nope. Nope nope nope. That will not do. That's really insensitive.

607 and fluffinator09 like this.
  7. The United Kingdom begins to move troops into Paris, capturing territory along the way.
  8. Before retreating, explosives are set in most buildings with more than 15 stories and the skyline is leveled.

Intelligence and spy satellite begins
  9. ehm..
    wut?
    you're in the country-side...
    there's no 15 story buildings in the country-side..
    607 and fluffinator09 like this.
  10. ((The official GM agrees with this statement :)))
  11. Screw diz.
    I need to retake geography.
    France decides to have a bit of fun while it lasts.
    A man inside a grocery store growls and looks as though having a seizure. He bites the customer next to him and they start biting each other. The zombie virus is national in no-time. France is declared a disaster area. The few French soldiers left in SK mysteriously become ill. They fall with the zombie virus as well, must have been something the French had, maybe it was the fact France used Ebola, and maybe that evolved, how will we know?
    France isn't here anymore to figure it out.
  12. ((I am nulling this action due t the fact it falls outside of the bounds of technology within this game at the moment))
  13. Coolio w/ me.
    Could happen, though.
  14. ((and could happen in the future ;) never knowwwwww))
  15. Did you read my post? Also note that your Capitol is only a few miles away from the border.
  16. Canada begins research on LASERs. 1yr to completion.
  17. The aeronautical research is finished. It produces the SMART Bomb. SMART Bombs can be dropped and maneuvered with pin point precision to hit a variety of targets on the ground. Research on new canine training techniques begins.
  18. Riiight, and your attack got stopped before it even reached two miles. :/
    also
  19. I believe they would have got slightly farther, but not to the city.
  20. Yeah, I was considering that, but hey, at least they retreat faster? :p

TRoK continues evacuating citizens. With the help of the United States and Kingdom, TRoK begins tightening the defence even more, having more soldiers at the ready near the DMZ.