[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%

1. Hm. There's something strange about this, but I won't get into it. :p I couldn't get to the thick of it, anyway.
    Edit: In case you don't think the above is one number:
  2. I came across a picture of a train numbered 607, yesterday. :D I can't actually remember what we used for 607... maybe just a screenshot with me in it? :p

Transparency!

I tried to find out what this is about exactly but it's getting late, and I would prefer moving on. :p It appears to be about renewable energy, though. The header on the homepage says the following:
    Edit: Huh, wasn't expecting that to be a link. Well, there you go, now if you want to do more research you don't need to google it. :cool:
  3. Yes! I've been in that train! :D

Achtzehntausendzweihundertfünfunddreißig :D

W1therRex, Will_McNab and 607 like this.
  4. It was a different one, but... your one is way cooler, I want to go on that. :D
    W1therRex and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. Ah, that one is also nice!

Going on the Arriva 607 shouldn't be too hard: it runs on the Arriva lines from Leeuwarden to Harlingen Haven, Stavoren, and Groningen -- and not yet from the other lines from Groningen, as far as I know. :)
    W1therRex and 607 like this.
  6. Rolexes tend to be quite hard to find with the number, but I've got one!

TomvanWijnen and Will_McNab like this.
  7. It's been a while since anyone posted something from City-Data, I think. They're not amusing anymore since they fixed a bunch of the mistakes. :p
    This is an interesting one, though.
    TomvanWijnen and Will_McNab like this.
  8. Wow, that one is very interesting indeed! Also interesting that (part of) that Zip code is called "Nuremberg", the English spelling of the German city of Nürnberg. This https://www.unitedstateszipcodes.org/18241/ website gives some very interesting data of the (residents of the) zip code. I would give some highlights, but literally almost everything is noteworthy. :p

607 and Will_McNab like this.