[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. This is interesting, I found a PDF! I didn't know those showed up in Google Images.
    I'm not sure how to share it, though... I guess I'll just take a screenshot.
  2. I certainly do. :p

607, farmerguyson and W1therRex like this.
  3. Oh, I just saw that my picture from yesterday didn't work... here it is again, on imgur. :)

EDIT: this did prove one of the reasons why I don't agree with that non-loading pictures are also just fine. :p

And here is the next number!

4. Fair. :p

A website about gaming!

Whoops, I should be working. :p

(there is an image above, I hope it works!)
  5. Seems like we're at some speed... will it turn into momentum? :D

Scrolled down until after the 'Show more' (or whatever), but I got something!
    I feel like the picture doesn't actually show the pineapple... I wanted to check similar products, but I can't actually find this one on the website. :confused:

Edit: I was filling out a survey on their website, to let them know that I couldn't find what I was looking for, but then I realised that I'm not even a potential customer, and am probably not using the site in a way that they would expect, so I figured it wouldn't be useful. :p
  6. Nope, it didn't. :p
    I came here to ask: did we ever use a screenshot of an EMC residence number? Seems fairly obvious, but I don't recall. o.(o) I should've done it for my own!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. I'm not sure. Possibly. Good idea though!

607 likes this.
  8. The woman in the picture might the owner of the company.

I like the alien patch.
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.