[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%

1. JaguarForums are at 26613 by now!
    The_Mancub likes this.
  2. Been a while, innit?

It's been just over 7 months, just under 1500 posts and numbers, and now it's just before the end of 2017...

Good time to return, don't you think?

Quite a good time actually - I was last active during the 10 thousands, and now I'm just before the end of the 11 thousands!

Honestly, I'm still not exactly sure what lead me to suddenly disappear from this thread after page 563. I assume it was me being stupid though; I probably wanted to reply to Shell, but was too lazy to do that, so opened a new tab and went on with my day... that tab probably got removed when my browser (on my phone) decided to mess up again (it does that sometimes, quite hateful), added with me probably being busy with school, and then too lazy to catch up, and then yeahh....

And I've always wanted to catch up with the posts before continuing again, which kept me from rejoining again, because that took too long, and I was busy. I said (twice actually :p) that I would return soon, and now this second time, after delaying my alarm literally like 50 times, I'm finally here again. :) Not sure if I'll go back to "read" these past close to 1500 posts, but I'll note down the page numbers, so maybe... maybe I'll increase y'alls like counts a bit sometime... (but honestly not sure on that one)

But now, let's get on with the counting! Happy to be back, and merry Christmas everyone! :D

Oh, and you don't mind me posting two pictures, don't you? ;)

:)
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  3. Yay, Tom!
    I'm glad you came back anyway... your wish to read back all posts made me fear you'd never get to it. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. That's an original one! I am surprised nobody thought of it before! Nice! :)

Almost at 12000!!
  5. *party poppers* Woooooo! :D
    Jelle68, Sachrock, The_Mancub and 2 others like this.
  6. Woo! :D

I've used residence numbers before. ;)
    Jelle68, 607, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  7. My own res
    Jelle68, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. btw the reason it's condensed is bc I size Minecraft at a tall size rather than full screen, like so:
    and a photo:
    TomvanWijnen, Jelle68 and 607 like this.