[FORUM GAME] Collaborative Story (Round 1)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by nltimv, Oct 27, 2016.

1. I know nothing about a banana, that's interesting. :p
    nltimv likes this.
  2. It's not just a banana...
    nltimv likes this.
  3. The story is in!!!

All seven participants have done their job and wrote a very weird, but oh so fantastic story. :)
    After 2,185 words and 11,949 characters, here it finally is: the Story!

It didn't even fit in one post (post limit = 10,000 characters), so I had to make a separate web page for it.
    Anyways, have fun reading it :D

What's a story without a title?

Now that we have a story, we'll have to find a title for it. Feel free to suggest one. I'll pick one of your suggestions and use it as the title of the story :)

Did you like this?

Well great, thanks :D If you didn't, well, I'm sorry :oops:
    In any case, please let me know what you liked about this forum game and what could've gone better (except for the word count). Also if you have any suggestions for the next round let me know as well.

But, most importantly: Would you play this again if this had a second round?

SkeleTin007, 607 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  4. The story was going well until JD said Daisy was a lizard xD *claps* What a great story ;)

EDIT: Name? 'The Banana's and Daisy's Adventures'
    Or 'The Fruit and Death' :p
    nltimv likes this.
  5. I got lost as to what was going on once we got to Daisy. None the less I would entitle this The Odd Adventures of Fruit and Other Beings.
    SkeleTin007, 607 and nltimv like this.
  6. I like the story, even though my Englisch wasn't really good enough to understaand all :p

and, for the title, I'd go for "after the rain has fallen..." because I like to do poethic things :)
    nltimv likes this.
  7. Haha, that was interesting!
    I think me and JDHallows made a few too many assumptions, though... :p
    Still, I kind of like what we ended up with, and I definitely enjoyed writing!
    So yeah, I might join in for a potential future round.

Hm... I don't have any ideas for a title at the moment, at least none I deem as better than the ones that have been proposed so far.
    nltimv likes this.
  8. <skeleton noise> Best story ever! And my start to the story did seem random, but it was out of my crazy skeleton mind ;)
    nltimv likes this.