[Forum Game] All for Anarchy

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Gaming_Comander, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Unexpected, but I love the outcome lmao, I feel quite powerful now, except everyone knows my secret :eek:
  2. Part 12, Round 1: The End of Round 1
    "What's with all the ruckus in here," Comander asked, barging in on the arguing players. "Otus cheated," Benny claimed. "So? It's all part of the game. You do what you must in this game. That's why I'm so impressed at him. He did what all of you feared to use: deceit. I think I know what'll make you all feel batter. Another battle," Comander said. The players began to argue but a large guard walked in yelling, "LISTEN UP! COMANDER HAS SPOKEN AND HAS GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED THE FINAL BATTLE OF ROUND 1! PARTICIPATE IN THE ENJOYMENT OR DIE!" Jeffi and Lukas got up and said, "Die." The guard grabbed the two and threw them in the arena. They gave each other a worried look. "3...2....1....FIGHT," Comander yelled whilst still in the holding cell. Jeffi began jumping about, making Lukas miss his spectral arrow. Lukas drank an invisibility potion, which Jeffi didn't see. As Jeffi looked for Lukas, he stopped in his tracks, and sank to the floor. Behind Jeffi was Lukas, who was beginning to reappear with widened eyes, holding his sword which picked up the XP that dropped when Jeffi fell. Comander turned to the players. "You see? Its everyone for themselves," Comander smirked, running up to Lukas to congratulate him.
  3. Bracket #2 for All for Anarchy, updated with players moving on to the next round
  4. Excited to see what happens next! :p
  5. Part 13, Round 2: The Assassination Attempt

Comander could hear Madame K yelling for him as he placed the last of the TNT. When he was done he quickly lit the TNT up and dashed towards the dining room. He took his seat and frantically apologized for being late. "It's fine Comander. Now, tell me about who is next," she said eagerly. Comadner was about to answer, but heard the first TNT blow up. Immediately he yelled, "We're under attack!" He threw Madame K under the table for cover, knowing she couldn't survive the blast, and threw himself out the window and into the arena, crashing into the dirt and ripping some of his attire. He turned and smiled as he saw the place blow up. The players in the holding cell watched in terror, fearing that they too would be caught up in the explosion. Comander's grin turned to a frown as he saw Madame K emerge from the rubble, and raised her arm, restoring the building back to its original state. Comander sighed and ran back inside, whilst everyone locked up remained confused. Comander stopped in his tracks. He pointed at jewel king and BennyLikesCake and pointed back to the arena. They looked at each other

Comander was carried up to the balcony and watched as jewel king and Benny walked to the center of the arena. He was handed the microphone and yelled, "3...2...1....FIGHT!!!!" jewel king held the sword, passing some of his powers to it. The sword began to light up the surrounding area as the sun set. Benny gulped before forcefully making himself angry. Benny ran towards jewel king and pounced on him, swiping over and over again, giving jewel king little response time. jewel king grabbed a potion and smashed it in Benny's face, granting Benny all the harming effects of the potion. Benny stumbled backwards and jewel king quickly got up and used the opportunity to strike, finishing off Benny and claiming victory. "Ha ha! Atta boy jewel," Comander yelled
  6. Part 14, Round 2: One for the Team

Eviltoade and srhoel were called to Comander's room, both unexcited about their visit. When they got up to his room, they heard a loud, "HO" as Comander threw a sword in their direction. "What is it Comander," srhoel asked. "An upper class player wishes to make their appearance to the final eight, but she is growing impatient. Which is why you all are going to fight right here! That way tomorrow only six fights will remain," Comander explained. Eviltoade drew his sword and was ready to fight. Eviltoade's eagerness scared srhoel, who pulled out his sword, hands shaking and worried. The two began to clash, swords clinging with every swing. Comander, knowing fairness isn't an option, began to throw things at them, hitting srhoel with a trophy. With him dazed, Eviltoade seized his chance and struck, becoming the victor. Comander threw himself on the bed and giggled, sending Eviltoade out. When he returned to the holding cell, he sat by Moople and said, "Its not easy being a Toade in this world. I had to do what I had to do."
  7. Part 15, Round 2: The Turtle and the Moople

"Well this should be interesting," Comander said as he checked who would be fighting. He sent his guards to grab Moople and Sefl. They readied themselves, sharpening their swords and stocking their arrows. "3...2....1...FIGHT," Comander yelled. Sefl charged towards Moople. Moople quickly sidestepped, avoiding the incoming Sefl. She swung her sword, aiming for his head. Sefl retracted his head and sought cover in his shell. Moople began to try cracking the shell open, stabbing it several times. She threw a portion of harming for extra measures. Thinking she won, she kicked Sefls shell in celebration, which caused it to hit a wall and bounce about. Every time it hit a wall it gained speed, making it harder for Moople to avoid it. When she lost it, she turned around and was thrown in the air as Sefls shell hit her. When she hit the ground she was emotionless and surprisingly, Sefl reemerged from his shell, claiming victory

As Mooples body was hauled into a dark, empty room, the guards left and slammed the door behind them. Moople picked up her head and found herself on a pile of those who have fallen in the battle. "I'm not dead yet,' she said as she pulled a Totem of Undying from her pocket, resurrecting all the players at once. Everyone began to talk at once, but Moople shushed them. "We have to be quiet, my totem can save any other players who are brought here. When I hear a guard, on my signal you all have to act dead, or else we'll all be 6 feet under. Now, if you all have any wounds that I need to deal with please come now. Together we'll escape and live to see another day," Moople said.
  8. Part 15, Round 2: Dancing with Death

Comander scurried towards Madame K's Room. Inside he saw her sleeping on her crimson bed. He pulled out his sword and whispered, "Soon I will obtain all the ranks, and spread anarchy throughout every server outside of EMC." Madame K began to move feverishly and Comander retracted his sword. He began to try and wake her. "My lady! My lady! Wake up," he said as he shook her. "Comander, oh, thank Notch its you. I had a nightmare. It was that someone of higher power would come and take me down. Luckily I have you around to protect me," she said. Comander let out a deep sigh. "Yes, I suppose. I have status on Round 2 of the tournament. OP and Runningrhino are supposed to fight next," Comander said. She began to get up from her bed and grabbed a small case that contained powder from her nightstand. As she applied the powder to her face she said, "Ah, the long nosed one was your friend. I hope you know he may not make it." Comander faked a menacing grin. "Yes, and I look forward to when he dies," he said.

Comander appeared at the holding cell, watching as jewel king mourned for his late wife. OP was doing his best to comfort him. "Hey you," Comander said at OP. "Come with me," he continued. OP got up and followed Comander to the arena. Comander went back to the holding cell and retrieved Runningrhino. "I wanna see this one up close and personal! 3...2...1...FIGHT," Comander barked. OP and Runningrhino pulled out their weapons and engaged in close combat. OP kicked Runningrhino, which sent the poor rhino stumbling backwards. Runningrhino scrambled to get out but it was too late. "YEEHEEHEE," OP cried as he jumped on top of Runningrhino. OP finished him by using his sword and took it out. "Poke," he said as Runningrhino fell to the floor. Comander's jaw was hanging. "G-G-Get back in the cell," Comander said irately
  9. Part 16, Round 2: The Storm

"There you go," Moople told FalloutHood as she healed the cuts that were left behind from OP's emeralds. Loud footsteps could be heard coming towards the Body Room. "Everyone down," Moople whispered loudly. Everyone went back to their original position, with Moople having to climb up to the top. A guard walked in and dumped Runningrhino's body on the ground. When the guard left everyone got up and tried to help Runningrhino. "He's not dead," Skiddy said. "Good. I have a few more potions of healing to help him out," Moople said. Suddenly, a loud CRACK could be heard and the sound of rain drops became audible. "Looks like there is a storm brewing," PetezzaDawg said. "Yes, and which means that we'll most likely have more time to plan. They wouldn't fight during the rain. Meanwhile, Comander leaned out of his balcony, sticking his tongue out to taste the rain. "Ah, acid rain. The perfect conditions for our next battle," he said happily.

A guard appeared at the Holding Cell, grabbing SkeleTin and CarFryer, putting them over his shoulders. As he walked in the rain, SkeleTin began grunting in pain. "SkeleTin, what's wrong," CarFryer asked. "Acid Rain and bones don't mix well. The rain makes my bones soft and easy to bend. I-It hurts," he explained. The guard dropped the two on the floor. The rain gave CarFryer a light sting, while it also gave SkeleTin immense pain. It hurt him so much he couldn't stand up. "CarFryer please. Please put me out of my misery," he begged. Tears welled up in CarFryer's eyes. She shook her head. "PLEASE," he yelled. "Im going, Im going," she said, tears beginning to go down her rosy cheeks. She drew out her sword and finished him. "Well that was a bit unfair," Comander said, slouching on a chair. "We have a winner," Comander said dryly.
  10. Part 17, Round 2: A Bone to Pick With

Everyone inside the Body Room gasped as they heard the footsteps coming near. They all went back to their positions just in time for the door to open. They heard bones rattling and the door eventually close. Everyone looked on in horror as they saw SkeleTin in pieces. Moople tried to use the totem, but to no avail. That's when she saw him blink. "Foxy, come here. I need you to squeeze this gapple into my hands," she said. Foxy grabbed the gapple and began to squeeze it into Moople's cupped hands. Moople began to rub the gapple juice on SkeleTin's bones, restoring them to their original state. Suddenly, SkeleTin's bones began to reconnect until he was whole. "I cannot thank you enough Moople! I really appreciate it," he said. "It's no problem. SkeleTin, we need your help to formulate a plan to escape from here," Moople said. "Ah, that's easy. Why don't we just knock out the guard and one of us can wear his armor. When the coast is clear we can all escape and anyone else who dies will be taken by the player in the guards armor," SkeleTin explained. Everyone looked at each other. "Genius," they cheered.

As the rain began to settle, Comander called forward willies and CDuck. When the two finally made their way to Comander, they were met by loud, somewhat obnoxious clapping. "I must say I never thought that either of you would ever make it this far. It's natural selection y'know. Which is why I want to see who is best fit to fight in Round 3. I can't have the most climactic part uninteresting y'know. So...3...2...1...FIGHT," Comander barked. willies quickly drew out his sword and CDuck did the same. The two began to brawl. CDuck almost shanked willies, but willies foresaw that. willies threw his sword in the air and grabbed his bow. He quickly shot CDuck with the bow, missing a majority of the shots but landing some hits. willies eyed the sword he threw, noticing the blade facing down. He smiled and watched as the sword cut CDuck. He finished him with the bow. "How's that for fitness, Comander," willies asked. "Very impressive, I'll have my guard come pick him up soon," Comander replied.
  11. Part 18, Round 2: Whatever it Takes

As soon as Moople heard the guards footsteps come close to the door, she had everyone stand by the sides of it. SkeleTin readied himself with his bone. When the guard opened the door, SkeleTin bashed the bone against the guard's skull. The guard fell to the floor as did CDuck's Body. The players scrambled to take the guards armor off, placing them on SkeleTin. Once SkeleTin was fully covered in armor, he walked out of the Body Room as Moople healed CDuck. "Ok SkeleTin, we got this," he told himself. He walk through a series of halls, not knowing which way he came from. That was until he ran into a man in a black tailcoat. SkeleTin tapped on his shoulder, making him turn around. "Hmm," Comander said as SkeleTin stood there, frozen in fear. "Hey uhm, the exit is that way," he continued, pointing towards a wooden door. SkeleTin slowly nodded and walked his way sheepishly towards it.

As Comander walked about the halls, he once again ran into Madame K. "Oh, Madame K! What a pleasure to see you," Comander said happily. "Greetings, Comander. I hope the next battle will attract my attention," she said. "It should since one of our own are fighting, Floresss," Comander explained. "Very well then, get to it," she commanded. Comander ran to the holding cell, and took Floresss and 2True4U, since he was supposed to fight Floresss. "Ready you two? 3....2....1...FIGHT," Comadner yelled. Floresss threw himself at 2True, sending them to the ground. Floresss began to punch him constantly, despite 2True's constant attempts to make him stop. Floresss threw a potion of harming at him, killing 2True. Floresss walked towards Comander. "I'm still fit aren't I," Floresss asked. Comadner nodded.
    srhoel and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Part 19, Round 2: Uh oh

Madame K was furious. She paced around her room, muttering to herself. "Where is that guard? He couldn't have gone far. We need him right now! Round 3 cannot commence with 2True's body on the floor. Unless...." she started. She suddenly ran out of her room and ran towards the Body Room. As she ran, she accidentally bumped into one of her guards. The guard fell on the floor, and his helmet popped out. SkeleTin looked up at her, scared and sweating feverishly. Madame K look at him, her eyes red with anger.

Comander stood in the arena, watching as Floresss walked back to the holding cell. "Floresss wait! Can you send Otus and Lukas out? Lets get Round 2 over with," Comander said. Floresss nodded. Lukas emerged from the room first, then it was Otus who appeared without his guitar. Lukas drew out his sword before Comander could say anything and attacked Otus. Every cut that Otus got from Lukas drew out green goop before healing. Lukas stopped, confused. Otus grabbed Lukas and threw him on the ground. Otus took out his own sword and swiftly killed Lukas, making that two bodies on the arena floor. Comander patted Otus on the back. "You play dirty, I love it when it gets unfair," he said. Otus nodded. "COMANDER," screeched Madame K. Comander rushed towards the source of the scream, leaving Otus to ponder what to do for Round 3.
  13. Don't know why i'm still following along i died in the first fight
  14. I thought I was going to surely die, but I'm honestly such a cheat, lol.
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  15. Updated Bracket will come out tomorrow

Part 20, Round 3: Punishment

Madame K burst in the Body Room, holding SkeleTin by the throat. "So this is what you do to thank me? EMC is dying! Im simply making it easy for other players to live," Madame K yelled. Everyone stood there, confused at what they saw. "Krysyy" Skiddy said confusingly. "Im Madame K! And I will make sure that all of you stay dead! For the sake of myself and everyone who was lucky enough to avoid the tournament," she said threateningly. Moople noticed SkeleTin turning purple. "Let him go! Im the one who brought them all back to life! Kill me," Moople said. Madame K let go of SkeleTin. As soon as he caught his breath, he whistled. A stampede could be heard nearby. Madame K turned towards the noise. She saw as the nearby walls collapsed, revealing an army of Skeletons breaking it down. "NO," she yelled.

Comander heard rumbling, but laughed. "Ha ha ha! An earthquake! Time for the next battle," he yelled. He took out jewel king and Eviltoade and gave them some time to prep up. "Did you ever think you'd make it this far," jewel king asked. "Heck no brother," Eviltoade said. "3...2...1...FIGHT," Comander yelled. jewel king and Eviltoade ran towards each other, their blades clashing about. The two knew what each other was going to do, so they began to strike harder. This continued until the two swords fell on the ground. They looked at each other, and jewel king was the first to pounce. He began punching Eviltoade, he fist glowing brighter every time Eviltoade was struck. Eviltoade grabbed jewel king's fist. "Enough," Eviltoade said. He used his tongue to grab a hold of jewel king's chest, and began to fling him around the arena, making sure he hit every wall. He threw his neck up and slung it back down, sending jewel king to the floor. Comander checked jewel king;'s pulse. "We have a winner," Comander announced.
  16. Part 21, Round 3: The Battle of Bone and Brawn

Madame K drew out a long, diamond sword that glistened with what little sunlight remained. She began to fight all the players at once, making sure that no Skeletons hit her with their bows as well. SkeleTin took out a bone and ran towards Madame K. The two began to fight, with Madame K easily outmatching him. Madame K kicked SkeleTin's leg, dislodging a bone. SkeleTin crashed on the ground, enraging his Skeleton army. Madame K yelled for her army, and large footsteps were heard as towering guards ran to her aid. Comander followed behind them, shocked by the fighting going on. He took her by the hand and ran towards the arena.

"My lady, I hope that you are ok," Comander said. "I'm fine, just flushed," Madame K said tiredly. "Perhaps the next battle will cheer you up," Comander said happily. "Perhaps...who is fighting," she asked. "Sefl and OP," Comander answered. "Ah, let's get it on then," Madame K said happily. They went to the arena, where the bodies of the recent fighters lay. Madame K personally grabbed Sefl and OP, placing them in the arena. Before Comander could say anything, Sefl ran towards OP, jumping up and retracting in his shell. He tried to land on OP but he was simply caught and throw across the arena. "Does this mean I won," OP asked. Madame K nodded, but Comander shook his head. As Sefl hit the arena wall, he ricocheted and began to spin about the arena, hitting OP on the legs, and having him faceplant. Sefl hit another wall but reemerged from the shell, this time with a sword in hand, he jumped once more and struck OP. "Ha ha! I love this," Sefl yelled. Comander looked at OP, both angry and sad. "I sob at OP's loss, despite this being a celebration, as we have a winner," Comander said.
  17. im dead D=
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  18. Part 22, Round 3: The Confrontation

Foxy Kitty jumped on top of a guard and tried her hardest to bring him down. It wasn't until Belac punched him that he fell. "Thanks," Foxy said. "Don't mention it," Belac responded. Moople rapidly threw potions in the direction of the guards. Once the last guard fell, loud rumbling began to become audible. More and more guards appeared, all ready to fight. "Damnit," Pro said. "Language," Moople urged. Players looked at each other confusingly at Moople's comment. "Alright team, let's do it," Moople yelled.

While the battle was ongoing, Comander and Madame K were feasting, eating delicacies such as pumpkin pie and baked potato, which was hard to cook in the now chaotic world. "A toast! To us," Comander announced, holding up his milk bucket. Madame K lifted hers, and they began to drink. Comander turned his face upwards to see Madame K drink. When she put her bucket down, she began gasping for air. She looked up at Comander, who was giving a wild smile. "I'd kill you right now, but I pity a fool like you. GO," Comander yelled. Madame K got on all fours and crawled out of the room. "When she dies...her ranks will go to me," Comander claimed. He made his way to the holding cell and grabbed CarFryer and willies952002. "You two have surprisingly made it to Round 3. To be honest I thought Devil and Foxy would have made it farther than you. Heh ha. I suppose that in this world, I shouldn't be too surprised," Comander stated. CarFryer readied her sword, willies did the same. "3...2...1...FIGHT," Comander yelled. willies began analyzing the charging CarFryer, noticing the hood she wore. He made that his target. CarFryer swung at willies, cutting his leg. willies threw down a potion, and CarFryer swung her sword randomly, trying to stop willies if he were to charge. She felt woozy and her world began spinning. She saw willies slide under her and she suddenly fell as her hood was pierced with willies' sword and stuck to the ground. CarFryer tried to get it out, but fell nauseous and stopped struggling, just in time to see willies fire his bow at her. Comander watched all this in awe. "Congratulations willies, I'm proud of you. Let's see how you'll do in Round 4," Comander said happily.