[Forum Game] All for Anarchy

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Gaming_Comander, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Please post more
  2. No, the uprising took place in the forest, so when you the blast occurred, you merged with the surrounding forest life
    the vines in question are due the fact that the surrounding life gave you the power to summon autotrophic life forms (why you grew vines)
  3. Ok, gotcha
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. CarFryer and Joy looked at each other with uncertainty. Both did not want to fight each other at all, for they had been friends for a long time. "I'll do it," Joy said. "Do what," CarFryer asked. "Sacrifice myself," he replied. "Joy, no one is going to sacrifice themselves. Either we'll go down in a tie or nothing else. The guards entered the holding cell and grabbed the two. Comander leaned over the balcony, eager to see what will become of the battle. When he eyed the pin that he gave Car, he muttered and sat back down. "3...2...1...FIGHT," Comander yelled. Joy and Car stood there, unmoving. Comander waited, but none of them would move. Comander then snapped his fingers and a towering guard came up to him. Comander pointed in direction of Car and Joy. He went down the flight of stairs leading to the arena and grabbed Joy from behind. The guard threw him closer to CarFryer but even so the friends didn't move. Comander went down to the arena himself and asked, "Why aren't you two fighting?" "Im a miner not a fighter," Joy answered. "Im a friend not a foe," Car replied. "ENOUGH! You two came here to fight not to get all buddy-buddy. If one of you won't kill the other," Comander said. He then grabbed CarFryers sword. "I'll do it myself," he continued. He then swung at Joy, ending the fight. CarFryer gasped and knelt to her friend. Joy gave out one last breath and died. CarFryer began kicking the giant guard that was carrying her over his shoulder to the holding cell and threw her in. The players began to comfort her as she swore vengeance for her friend.
  5. You should post a lot more often!
  6. Wow not by a pickaxe
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  7. Part 6, Round 1: The Feast

The guards ran into the holding cell and rushed everyone out. When the players emerged, they found a table laid out with some items on top of a single pieces of rotten flesh . Comander was standing in front of the table. "Each of you will grab a piece of rotten flesh and whatever the hell I put on top of them. If I hear any fights over dinner I'll see to it that none of you are fed," Comander said. Otus and ItsMeWolffPack grabbed some rotten flesh, finding a small piece of steak, a drumstick, some mutton, and a tiny sliver of cake. The players began to crowd the table as Comander made his way back up to the balcony. When OP, Toade, and CarFryer grabbed their flesh, guards had arrived to take them and toss them on the dirt floor. "Hey what the heck man," Toade yelled. "Comander is asking that you all join him on his feast," A guard said. They looked at each other before nodding their heads. They took a flight of quartz stairs up to his balcony, decorated with terracotta and diamonds and glowstone. Comander was front and center digging into a baked potato. "Ah, my guests have arrived. Please, please sit down," Comander said invitingly, revealing his awful, toothed smile. OP grabbed a seat farthest from Comander. Toade did the same. CarFryer, however, had to take the final seat, which was right next to Comander. "You know, there are only 7 more fights left before I have successfully halfed the competition to 16 players," Comander said boastfully. "Why are you doing this," CarFryer asked sternly. Comander took off his tailcoat and began to play with CarFryer's hair leaning in closely. "I had a philosophy. Following the blast I gained superior skills and senses. Finally, I could kill the staff that have robbed me of my sense of freedom. You all live in this world because of me. I made it easy on all of you. Killing the players and staff who have wronged me drastically brought down the population of EMC. Now all you know nothing but full bellies and gained intellect. It's paradise," he explained. They three were served a big cut of steak, a whole chicken, 3 cookies, a nice cut of cake, and a baked potato. Toade was starving so he dug in. Comander eyed him and smirked. "You must be hungry Toadie. After all, you are technically eating for two," he said. Toade stopped eating. "We can't continue to fight," OP said. Comander waved his butter knife at OP. "Oh you will continue to fight. You three formed the alliances that time and time again threaten my army. Next up is SkeleTin and ItsMeWolffPack! You all better not change anything about this event or else I'll see to it that all 3 of you parish," Comander warned.

The next morning, SkeleTin woke up to hear bashing at the holding cell's door. Three guards erupted from it and took him and ItsMeWolffPack to the arena. Everyone else was asleep, so they wouldn't be able to see the carnage that was about to take place. "3...….2...…...1...….FiGhT," Comander yawned. SkeleTin began to take out parts of his body (head, hand, leg, etc.) and throw it at WolffPack. Once he threw all of his body, he suddenly was rejoined as a whole SkeleTin again. He took out a sharpened bone and tried to strike WolffPack with it, but Wolff was too fast. Wolff pounced at SkeleTin and began scratching at his face. SkeleTin whistled and loud footsteps were beginning to be heard. WolffPack turned around and saw the arena being broken into from the outside by an army of Skeletons. They all readied their bows and as soon as SkeleTin whistled once more, they fired at Wolffpack. He began to run around the field, but even though he was fast and had superior senses, he was hit several times, sending him to the ground. SkeleTin whistled and the skeletons retreated. SkeleTin took out his sharp bone and finished him. He gave out a victorious cry and was taken back to the holding cell.
  8. Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  9. …….fixed XD
  10. A pickaxe would have made for a more difficult execution due to only the tips being sharp. A sword's blade is super sharp, all around, and can cut through things with ease. :)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  11. Part 7, Round 1: True Motives

Comander went back to sleep following the battle. "I appreciate my morning brawl faithful soldier," he said, turning to one of his guards. He jumped on the bed and immediately fell asleep. Comander suddenly found himself crying, watching as some staff let away with a griefer taking his riches. "Sorry Comander, but you must think of me as an idiot if you expected me to believe you," one of them said. The other staff members laughed. Comander clenched his fist and punched them in the face. The other staff gasped and held Comander back as they banned him from EMC. When Comander blinked, he found himself in a different scene. This time he found the forest biome he was in engulfed in flames, as players were dragging themselves to safety. He fixed his sunglasses and fainted. When he reawoke, he found himself being looked after by a player with a red eye. When he took a closer look at it, he felt anger and hate. He asked the player to make him a tailcoat which he obliged. Comander felt power and wanted everyone to feel it. He found himself becoming merciless as he took the lives of the previous staff members and players. He felt good knowing that the rebellion that caused all this was his doing, from players who were outraged at his ban. He was glad some of the players who helped in the rebellion became part of his ongoing army, but deep down he was sad. Sad that his closest friends now hated him, and that he would now forever be looked at as a villain. He wanted to change, but had gone too far. His tournament brought joy to him, but despair for everyone else. With despair came flourishment. Comander thought back to happier times when he hosted events or just entertained everyone with his best friend/bodyguard OP. He then thought about how he helped players now by preventing any possible competition. He then woke up from his nap, sweating and out of breath. "Guard! Send in BriB and willies! Its time for the next fight," he instructed.

Comander leaned on the balcony, looking flushed and rather depressed. He sipped his potion of harming, much to the shock of the guards. "Heh, you bumbling idiots! Im immune to them," he said. He snapped his fingers and the guards ran down to grab the next two opponents. Comander was unimpressed by their bringing of BriB and willies952002. Not because he didn't like them, because he had grown tired of watching the battles. "sigh....3.....2....1.....fight.." BriB brought out two swords and began to dash towards willies. willies gave out a sharp howl and began to run towards her as well. Once he got into her reach, she swung her swords, but he jumped over her. She looked up in disbelief. "BriB tried to swing at me....bad move," willies thought. "She doesn't know that behind her lies a clump of dirt, which can be a weapon in this scenario," he continued. He jumped over her once more and grabbed the dirt and threw it in her face. "Judging by my previous actions, she'll think imma jump over her and strike her, but she's wrong," he thought. He ran towards her and scratched her twice, before kicking her and sending her to the ground. He stood on her victorious. He turned to the holding cell and saw OP looking eagerly and, to willies at least, quite mockingly. "also, I hate OP. OP's and idiot," he thought.
  12. OUCH, a Hylian never loses.. only learns...... I'll get him next time :p
  13. Part 8, Round 1: The Real Villain

Comander rushed about the backside of the arena, where his palace was. He seemed worried as he frantically made his way towards the great hall, a massive hall filled with intricate paintings to the left and right of it. Towards the end of the hall was a giant door. Comander fixed his posture, fixed his hair, and cleared his throat. As he made his way in, he felt a chill run up his spine. "Well, it took you long enough to get here," a feminine voice said from a shadow in front of Comander. "Im sow-sorry Madame K. We've had several interruptions throughout the entire ordeal," Comander said. Out from the shadows emerged a blue skinned person with white hair. Her left eye was covered with binary code over it, with a hooked nose and ripped spots in her blue Victorian Era dress. "I want those players to die! Soon, Comander, all of EMC will be nothing but a haven for those who were previously banned. All the good shall be wiped out. Comander let a small diamond sword slip into his hand from his sleeve. "Anything for you Madame," he said before swiftly trying to slash her. Her hand quickly grabbed his. "I see those players are getting to you...pathetic! I gave you all that you have. I only sit back and enjoy the show as you become the true leader. How dare you try and kill me you treasonous scum," Madame K yelled as she threw Comander back. "You are nothing like the real Krysyy! The real one would never do this! You only adopted her look and name! You literally aspired to be like her because of the way people look up to her! A hacker like you will amount to nothing," Comander argued. She grabbed his shirt and picked him up. While walking towards a nearby balcony, she began, "You are out of line...If you wish to continue being leader, then act like it! And for Notch's sake act your age! The battles haven't been coming out as they should've." She threw him on the floor once more and said, "Get out of my sight!" Comander scurried out of there, placing the sword she failed to confiscate back in his sleeve.

The players in the holding cell began to place bets as to who would fight next and who would win. All the while Moople was helping 2True4U and her broken leg. "There we go! Lucky you had me here for a speedy recovery! By the time you fight your leg will be as good as new," Moople said. "Thank you," 2True said gratefully. Guards emerged in the cell and grabbed liamwill and CDuck1D. They threw them in the arena as Comadner watched. "3...2....1....FIGHT!!!" Comander exclaimed eagerly. CDuck began to run around liamwill, who had his bow ready to fire. CDuck noticed a purple glow in liam's bow, but thought nothing of it. liam began to rapid fire his arrows, much to CDucks surprise. "Infinity Bow! Snuck it in myself," liamwill boasted. CDuck wanted to test his strength, so he darted towards liamwill, taking most of the arrow shots in the arms and chest, with one shearing his hood. CDuck tackled liamwill and began to punch him. CDuck paused when he saw laimwill reach into his pocket. He then ran away when he saw what it was. A giant fireball was taken out and liamwill aimed it at CDuck. He fired and CDuck pulled out his sword preparing to strike. When he did, he was surprised to hear it hit something. When he checked, liamwill was no longer in sight..."WE HAVE A WINNER," Comadner said as the guards took him back in.

AUTHORS NOTE: With only 4 more battles left in round 1, twists and turns are soon to take place. I strongly suggest you stay tuned, as I am going to try to upload 2 fights a day
  14. I like how to set this up, it almost seems like a movie plot! I seriously like the writing in this, especially the recent one!
  15. thank you! :)
  16. Part 9, Round 1: Redemption turned faulty

As the next feast commenced, Comander had once more summoned OP, but just him. As OP made his way up to the dining room he kept the emerald that he used to kill FalloutHood close to him. When he arrived, OP didn't wait for Comander to speak. He simply sat himself down and began to devour whatever was in front of him. "OP, you and I were friends for over a decade, and I don't know how we lasted that long. The funny thing is that even after all these years we have been apart, I still consider you my best friend," Comander began. "Well maybe that's because you have no other friends besides me," OP snickered. "I wish I could just lie to you and tell you that I can easily kill you, but the truth is that you are still stronger than me," Comander continued. OP dropped his the chicken bone that he was almost done consuming. "All the staff that I've belittled and stripped of their ranks haven't made me powerful at all. Mostly because of the fact that I haven't actually owned a rank. All the ranks that I collect go to someone of....a higher authority. That's why I've called you here. I need your help to kill her. If we can finish her, we can finish all this. I can reconcile with you and all that I've betrayed. We need to work out a plan," Comander explained. "You really think I believe you? What do you take me for? Im sorry Comander but you shoulda tried someone dumber first," OP said as he got up and made his way back down. Comander threw a knife in OP's path, hitting a wall which was his intent. "You cannot let me live like this OP! Think of all the good time's we've had with each other," Comander yelled. OP turned his head slightly and coldly said, "And think of all the bad time's you've made."

At midnight the players were woken suddenly by strange people in masks, each of them making music and dancing about the arena. They watched as a sleepless Comander ran down and began yelling at them. "YOU DANG OUTRIDERS!! GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I PERSONALLY BEHEAD ALL OF YOU," he yelled. The outlaws faced Comander and readied their spears. "Uh....." Comander snapped his fingers and some guards pulled out Floresss and NuclearBobomb. He was carried away by the guards and said, "I want you two to fend them off. If you can do so then I'll grant both of you a pass this round." The two jumped at the opportunity. Floresss began to throw potions of poison at them as NuclearBobomb engaged in melee. One of the Outlaws gave out a terrifying screech and ran off. Floresss and NucleaerBobomb barely had time to rest when they heard loud stomping. They looked up to see an army of Outlaws running towards the arena. "Floresss, stay back," Nuclear called out. She listened and sought refuge behind a dirt hill. Once all the soldiers were in the arena, Floresss heard a 'hisssssssss' before a loud explosions popped her ears. When she looked out of the hill, she found NuclearBobomb's clothes and the bodies of the entire army. Dazed, Comander mumbled, "We-W-We have a winner..."
  17. Part 10, Round 1: Beware the Outlaws

Comander walked back into the arena, snapping his fingers which prompted the guards to pick up the bodies. Moople ran into the field and slapped Comander. "Comander what the heck was that," she asked. "Im surprised you haven't seen 'em. They are the worst of the worst...literally they are so bad at everything they do. Anyways, the Outlaws are a group of newbies who were there during the blast. They recruit any new players and make them as radiated as they are. They are very obnoxious and wild, and always try and assert their dominance to my army. I guess you can call them the noobs of the EMC. "I don't understand, why would they try to come here, considering they know about the tournament," Willies asked. "That's the problem, I don't understand why they would try to come here. Every time that I almost finish a round they come in and ambush," Comander explained. Comander clapped his hands and said, "Very well.....now let's see here.....let's get 2True4U and PetezzaDawg in the arena! Everyone else get out!"

2True and Petezza began prepping themselves with swords and potions. When the guards returned, 2True and Petezza took their positions and waited for Comander's signal. "3....2....1....FIGHT," he barked. 2True and Petezza rushed at each other, their swords colliding and making a 'cling' noise constantly, as both fighters were practically making their swords dance with every swift swing. Petezza took a step back and threw a potion onto 2True. he felt nauseous as everything around her began to spin. he swung aimlessly at Petezza but always missed. he flipped the sword off of his hand and struck him. To make sure he won, he threw a potion of harming on him and cried out a "HA HA HA! THANK YOU MOOPLE!"
  18. i am not a woman :eek:

but otherwise its great <3
  19. I'll fix it, my bad
    NuclearBobomb and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  20. Part 11, Round 1: The Rag vs The Riches

As Comander bathed in what looked like dirty water, he was surprised to see Madame K barge in as he began to shampoo his hair. He threw his arms in the water, frightened by her sudden appearance. "Oh Madame K! What a pleasure it is to see you. I hope you have no hard feelings after our last meeting but...could you give me some privacy? P-Please," Comander said quickly. "Spare me the talk Comander. I just wanted to know if I'll be making my appearance tonight following the conclusion of Round 1," she said calmly. "N-no ma'am. I had the idea where the final eight be graced with your presence, thus motivating all of them," he said. "Heh, for once you are using your head. I agree! Shall I see you tonight for dinner," she asked. He grabbed a potion he had next to his tub, and gave her a gesture as though he were toasting her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world m'lady," he said. "Hmph, you always were a charmer. That's why I let you live," she said darkly. After Comander finished bathing he put on the same attire and ran to the holding cell. "Everyone! I have an important announcement to make," he boomed as he slammed the door. Everyone slouched and unwillingly looked up at him. "A special guest will be joining the final eight who have made it to Round 3 in a great feast, one better than the ones I've so kindly offered you. If you are curious as to who, well then you'll have to continue killing to find out. In the meantime, you and you come with me," he said, pointing at Otus and Truman.

Otus got up and left his guitar behind, which caught the attention of everyone except Truman. Otus turned around and winked at everyone else inside. "Watch this," he whispered. As the two readied themselves, Otus let out a deep sigh as Truman checked the sharpness of his sword. "3...2....1....FIGHT," Comander exclaimed. Truman ran towards Otus, who was completely still. Truman began to punch Otus repeatedly. Otus didn't even blink, if he could that is. "Is that all you got," Otus asked. Truman pulled out his sword. "No, but thanks for asking," Truman replied. Truman shanked Otus over and over again, drawing some green goop but nothing else. Truman took this as a sign of winning, but Otus had other plans. He grabbed Truman's throat and threw him to a wall. Otus walked slowly towards Truman and got out a sword of his own. Emotionless, Otus claimed victory as he brought his sword down on Truman. "W-Wow! We have a clear winner! Well done Otus! Finally something worthy of my attention," Comander exclaimed. Otus walked back to the cell where players began to yell at him, claiming he cheated. "Shhh…...He should have paid closer attention. Remember, its anyone's game," Otus said.