[Forum Game] All for Anarchy

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Gaming_Comander, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Part 23, Round 3: The Outcome

Madame K crawled to her room, where from under her bed she pulled out a golden apple. She ate it and fell on the floor when she could finally breathe again. A guard who was walking nearby saw her and came to her aid. "Comander...I want him executed," she said. The guard nodded and ran towards the Body Room. The guard walked in on a room full of guard's bodies. The guard took off his helmet, revealing SkiddyLicense. "I just saw Madame K, she wants Comander dead, or executed as she put it. "Comander isn't the threat, he simply works for her. During the final battle while Comander is distracted, we attack Madame K and end her rein of terror. Who's with me," Moople asked. Everyone nodded.

Comander dragged the bodies of the recent battles to the side of the arena. He then pulled Otus NigRum and Floresss out of the holding cell. Otus left his guitar behind once more, which caught Sefl's attention. Sefl and Eviltoade looked at each other whist willies watched the upcoming battle, curious to see who his opponent would be. "Ready? 3....2...1....FIGHT," Comander yelled. Otus stood still as Floresss threw a potion at him. Otus only coughed when he was splashed, but made no other movement. Floresss tried stabbing Otus, but even so he wouldn't move. Sefl watched this and saw Otus' guitar. "He'll win if we don't stop him," he told Eviltoade. Eviltoade nodded, and Sefl found this as a way of getting permission. He grabbed Otus' guitar and smashed it on the ground, causing Otus to writhe in pain and scream. Floresss got scared and started to shank him repeatedly, sending Otus to the floor. "What the dump just happened," Comander asked. "I think I won," Floresss said. "I think so," Comander agreed, smiling.
  2. That dang Sefl. I logged on Minecraft and told SMP 7 I weep for your death
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. That must have caused a rift in the remaining players ;)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  4. Part 24, Round 4: The Final Two Battles

Comander dragged the body of Otus off the side of the arena. As he did he saw Madame K walking up from the corner of his eye. In her hand was an iron sword. "I'm surprised that you have the guts to confront me," Comander yelled at her. "It's cute that you think you are superior," Madame K said. She raised her arm, and Comander grasped his throat, as though signaling he was chocking. Sefl, Eviltoade, Floresss and willies all watched in terror. "We have to help Comander! Even though he's put us through all this he's still our friend! It's not right that we just watch," willies said. "Eviltoadeā€¦.throw me," Sefl said. He retracted in his shell. Eviltoade popped his knuckles and grabbed his shell. He threw Sefl out through a window, granting the other players access to the arena. Madame K saw the four charging towards her, and let go of Comander. Raising her other hand, she lifted sand barriers, separating Evitoade and Sefl from willies and Floresss. She yelled, "Do you four really think you can stop me? I've given you all the opportunity to prove your dominance! Now I want to see myself who is the best! NOW FIGHT," she yelled. She turned around to face Comander, who had ran away. When she turned to the halls she saw him running towards the Body Room.

Eviltoade looked at Sefl, and Sefl grinned. Sefl ran towards Eviltoade, reading his sword. Eviltoade took aim and fired. He missed, but Sefl didn't. He cut Eviltoade from the chest downwards, making Eviltoade croak in pain. Eviltoade brought his tongue out and stuck it to Sefl's shell. Sefl didn't retract, instead he let a potion trickle down Eviltoad's tongue into his throat, causing Eviltaode to pull it back. Sefl then gave himself a head start by running and then retracting in his shell, sending him spinning towards Eviltoade's direction. Eviltoade jumped up, having Sefl crash in the sand, which began to fill his shell. Sefl suffocated, getting trapped in his shell due to the sand. Eviltoade watched, emotionless. All the while this was going on, willies was analyzing Floresss' inventory, and made a plan. willies drew out a shield and a sword and deflected Floresss' potions. He continued to run and pin Floresss on the ground. Holding the shield with his leg, willies used the sword to strike Floresss multiple times, killing him. "A little less anticlimactic but I'll take what I can get," willies said. "We have the final two players, who will fight to the death! COMMENCE ROUND 5," Madame K yelled.
  5. Part 25, Round 5: The Final Battle

As Comander ran and ran down the halls, he spotted the once dead players. He paused, and slowly turned around, facing them. They all stood frozen. "H-have I been wrong this whole time," Comadner asked. "No, Moople resurrected us all," Runningrhino claimed. "Comander, we don't want to hurt you. You are a lot of things to us. An anarchist, a thief, a mercenary, and a criminal. But you are also a friend, to all of us. All that we ask is that you either stay away or join us. Which one is it," Moople asked. "Stay away. I'd much rather watch," he replied. Moople nodded and turned around and faced her army. "Let's attack team," she said, raising her sword in the air. Her army did the same with their swords and they ran out, ignoring Comander.

Madame K brought down the sand walls between Eviltoade and willies. "Ready? 'Cause of you aren't then too bad. 3...2...1...FIGHT," she yelled. Eviltoade looked at willies, frightened of the suddenness of the battle. willies only stood there, analyzing Eviltoade. "He seems to be suffering some affects of poison," willies thought. Eviltoade ran up to willies, ready to strike. willies took a step off to the side and grabbed Eviltoade's hoodie. He sent him backwards, but Eviltoade jumped back forwards. Eviltoade turned around, and used his tongue to grab willies' sword, cutting it in the process. Now wielding two swords, Eviltoade sprinted towards willies, who had already brought out his bow. willies began to rapid fire, but Eviltoade's small jumps were able to avoid all the projectiles. willies ran towards Eviltoade with his shield, and used it to block Eviltoade's swings. willie grabbed one of Eviltoade's swords, and began to push it towards Eviltoade, his hands in pain from pushing the blade up against Toade. The two were struggling. Eviltoade was trying to get the sword off him while willies was trying to kill Eviltoade with it. Seconds passed by before Eviltoade finally gave out, granting willies the title of winner. "I suppose I am best fit," willies said proudly. "We have a winner," Madame K announced. Suddenly, the sound of multiple footsteps could be heard as Moople's army charged in the battlefield.
    MoreMoople, CarFryer and Otus_NigRum like this.
  6. Part 26: The Conclusion

Madame K turned to willies. "Champion, defend me from these fools," she commanded. willies shook his head. "What," she screeched. "They are my friends, and I'm not gonna hurt them," he said. Madame K watched in anger as the army ran towards her. She spawned orbs from her hands and threw them at the army, but Moople made sure they weren't going to die. She wore a bracelet that contained the Totem of Undying, and despite Madame Ks devastating blasts, they weren't going down. Comander watched on the sidelines, smiling as his ruler was becoming overthrown. He waited until he heard her treacherous screams, then drew out the sword he planned to use to kill her. "Now is the time," he claimed. He ran towards Madame K, who was taken to the ground and getting slashed and poisoned from the army. He jumped by her side, and finished her off swiftly. The army calmed down and got off her, all the while Comander howled with laughter. "All the in-games ranks are mine! Staff, Senior Staff, Developer, and so much more all belong to me. I am the almighty! I am powerful! I am your savior," he yelled as a yellowish aura began to appear on Madame K's body. The yellowish aura traveled from her body towards Comander's, and Comander did a small yell in pain, as the powers were coursing through his body. Comander looked at the bodies of the players who died recently, and slightly lifted a finger. That was all it took to see jewel king, CarFryer, and the rest of the players regain consciousness and get up. "Run fools! I have granted you all freedom! Hurry before I go crazy from the power! Another day I will host another tournament! So proclaims the Server King," Comander announced in a deep voice. Moople's army retreated, taking different routes, so long as they were all out of the arena. Despite going different directions, they could all hear the same things: Comander's yelling, marking the beginning of a new foe.

A big congratulations to willies952002, who has won 30k and a 2016 New Years Aikar head! I am planning a collaboration with Otus NigRum so stay tuned for that! It's gonna be great! Thank you all for participating and playing! I enjoyed writing this!
  7. Great ending, congrats willies!
  8. I stopped I couldn't keep up XD
  9. Oh wait it has ended congrats willies I envy you XD