Fix the Wilderness! Rupee Prizes!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by d1223m, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Cuddles, are you based at smp3? :)
  2. Unfortunately no. I am in smp4. I've been considering a change of server...But I have so much in smp4 already.
  3. I love smp3. We have such friendly people, andrewbuchinger, Amadai, mrlegitislegit, awesome members that post and play and are friendly and active :D including myself. Although, my aid in a "yo mamma" joke was a poor choice :) so alas. Monday I'd love to help on that castle. I have 20 + stacks of cobble I can help with ^^
  4. So many reasons to go, so few to stay...I've already got people wanting me there. It keeps getting more and more tempting, haha.

Also, castle votes

Demolish:
    Rebuild: X

I'm hoping to get 3 in one field in order to decide. But we'll see.
  5. Is it over if not I'm in sounds to me like a great idea and I want to help! :)
  6. awh man. Ive just finished fixing up the oct area, ive spent all night on it :(
  7. Srgntcuddles please dont demolish the castle. How much cobble u want? On smp4 right?
    I will send hero_brine_mc to deliver stuff

Be there in an hour
  8. Wilderness restoration project complete. Lets hope it lasts a little while. Not every tree is grown yet, but it will happen.
    2012-01-22_19.47.51.png
    A sign, for a friendly reminder. "Please be kind to this forest. Replant trees please!"
    2012-01-22_19.48.01.png
    Some personally added grass and flowers from some bonemeal. As well as a pumpkin patch.
    2012-01-22_19.48.06.png
    Two more hidden melons hiding behind that tree there.
    2012-01-22_19.48.36.png
    This water's edge was badly deformed, so I rebuilt it and added sugar cane. And yes, those are melons. ^^
    2012-01-22_19.49.29.png
    And up high position to see from a nearby hill. It's a small chunk all in all, but it looks nicer than what it did. Also, that light is a Jack O' Lantern I supplied. Unfortunately it rained just as I was getting ready for pictures. And as I left for home, someone already erected a cobble tower and hacked down a tree trunk, leaving it floating. -_-

But yeah, hopefully I can decide what to do with that castle. Upon reaching a decision, I will update. As for now, that's good as I have life things to do.
  9. Take your time, I need to do some dishes. Usually only takes half an hour. I also wanted to take a shower, which is another hour(I take long showers.) but I usually don't when people are around, and people are showing up. Shower will likely be postponed.

If you like, my res is 8036, on smp4. There is a donation chest out front for cobble. I'm not sure if I did it right, but I made a shop sign in which you SHOULD only be able to sell to, for free of course. ^^

Updated castle votes:
    Demolish:
    Rebuild: XX

Lookin' good.
  10. Sorry if i offend anyone but to me this is pointless and a waste of material. Again i am sorry if this offends anyone
  11. Does it matter if we waste time and materials so as long as we have fun?
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. Thou Shalt Hvae Fun! :D
    d1223m likes this.
  13. Good work Srgntcuddles - you have been sent 400r.
  14. Awesome, thank you. ^^
  15. I would totally take part in this if you did it again. I both missed it and was a little busy.

I say don't give up on the idea just yet.
  16. Lol, just realised this ended yesterday and not started :') continue... :p
  17. I will try and sort out another of these - If you are interested in supporting other servers leave a message here or PM me
  18. My wild project is almost done and its sorta huge and so stay tuned!
  19. I'll Do infact all do about 5 differnent areas but i am not that good with computers so how do i take a picture and how do i Paste it and find it? and you don't have to paye me :D
  20. Oh darn i didn't read all of this i was to late:oops: