Fix the Wilderness! Rupee Prizes!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by d1223m, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Where is the "before" image! I cant really tell what youve done without that! :eek:

Plus there is a floating tree on the left of the last photo!

But you have taken part so I will give you 400r for this. If no-one else enters I will also give you another 1000r ( as long as you fix those floating trees... ;) )
  2. I forgot about the before ones...

I will fix them later. Out mining again.
  3. I sent you 400r! enjoy
  4. Wow, I've never actually SEEN floating trees out in the wild. But then again, I don't see many trees. Heh...I will give this a shot. What is the screenshot button? F5?
  5. F2
  6. Only a few hours left if you want to take part in this!
  7. Havent got to the trees yet. Still working on a mining town.
  8. Okay, speed bump. I found a place, snapped some pictures and was about to upload them here when I remembered: I don't remember how. lol
  9. D123m i am starting my own little fix the wild project so dont close this yet!
  10. There is an upload file button when you press reply
  11. I completely agree with you d1233m. I'll get started on smp4 as soon as I have time to get some real progress made. :)
  12. I wont close it until my monday morning ( about 12 hours )
  13. Okay thanks and check your inbox ;)
  14. I know the upload button, but where do I find the file? The screen shots?
  15. Should save to your desktop
    Then upload to imgur and put url into post
  16. I dont know on windows... I think where you minecraft folder is there is a screenshots directory. Maybe search for "screenshots" under my computer?
  17. Okay, figured it out. Here are the before pics:

Attached Files:

18. I've already begun restoration, so far I've filled in many holes. There is also a castle ruin nearby, I took some shots of it. I've seen it many times before and thought someone was working on it but it just seems abandoned now. As part of my restoration, I have two choices with the castle: Demolish it, or repair it. Demolition would be the easier of the choices as it would require much less cobblestone, which I lack. Maybe with cobblestone donations I can repair it to it's former glory? Though I'm sure the resources below it are long gone, so it would be mainly for looks. I have a few more ideas for my portion of restoration with or without the castle, it's just one option on my list.

Suggested castle actions anyone? Perhaps a few votes? Let me know your choice, demolish or repair?
  19. I'd repair :D I wish I could work on this. I like the wild to look as good as it can, but I'm on ban till Monday :( although in support, I'm gonna go out there monday and do some fixing !
  20. Naughty naughty...Hope to have your aid soon. ^^