Fix the Wilderness! Rupee Prizes!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by d1223m, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I've written a guide to answer your question, here is the link:http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-screen-shots.2706/
  2. Sorry it is - but dont fear! I will organise another of these in a week or so.
  3. Know whats annoying? Doing so much work, coming back a few hours later, and find it wrecked.
  4. I'll get in on the next one, I think. Sounds like a worthwhile idea!
  5. how about we fix the ara right ourtside of spawn that will need masive wo0rk
  6. There's no point fixing the area within the Yellow reset box - It'll eventually get reset, and until then, anything you build or fix will get destroyed.

I'm all for fixing things, but not for banging my head off a brick wall, which this is. :)
  7. what about close to the area or stuf like that also is strip miningbad?if its done responsibly
  8. Strip mining in itself is extremely safe and proficcient, but doing it so close to the spawn is not only selfious, its self destructive. next time someone walks out into the wild, they may be greeted with a deathly fall. A good strip mine would be one started slightly underground, and taken care of.
  9. How much do you have to donate to get it onto another server?
  10. Jeeze, yet another necro thread...
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  11. You can travel to any server, it's just the Utopia Wilderness that is off limits to non-supporters, I think.
  12. No I mean how much do you have to pay to get the wilderness on your server fixed?